Chapter 23

Authors Note: Thank you for all the reads on this book I really do apprentice it. It keeps me writing.  

Scarlett's P.O.V

I woke up just in time to make breakfast I grabbed stuff out of the fridge I tried to be quiet I scrambled the eggs and turned on the stove I put bacon in the pan and started to stirr. I look up and see Derek and he just smiled. "You're up early." He said. "Yeah, I woke up hungry I feel like I could demolish a tank." I say. "You didn't eat when you couldn't control your shift?" He asked. "I wouldn't hunt down a rabbit maybe a few mouses... but just enough to get me by." I say.

When Talia and Laura smelled the bacon and cooking they come running towards me. "I missed you girls... never forget I'll always love you." I say to the both of them. "Talia why don't you help dad set the table?" I ask her. "Okay, mommy." She replies. Derek grabbed the plates handed some to Talia. "Laura, you want to come help me cook?" I asked her. She just looked at me with a teary eyes. I turn the stove off I take her in another room. "Why did you leave?" She finally asks. "Honey, there's something that you won't understand just yet. Daddy and both will help you. Laura, it's too soon right now okay. Just please. I promise I won't leave again." I say. She runs over to me and hugs me. "I missed you mommy, I couldn't understand. I just missed you." Laura says. "Hey, hey, look at me you're strong okay. You won't lose me again okay." I say and gave her a kiss on her forehead. "Now come on help me cook breakfast." I say. "Okay." She was pouting. "Laura what's really go on?" I asked.

"I heard Daddy the other night with Uncle Peter... he said something about us being born werewolves... what does that mean?" She asked. My heart dropped Derek could sense something was wrong. "Scar, what's wrong?" He asked. "Honey get some clean clothes on okay, we will talk about this later okay." I say and kissed her forehead. "But, Mommy I want to know." She says. "I'm going for a run... I need to clear my head." I say. I run out of the house and shifted in my wolf form. I ran for like hours until Peter dropped kicked me down. "Why are you running?" He asked sternly. I shifted back in cloths this time. "Laura heard what apparently you and Derek was talking about them being born werewolves." I say with a sigh of frustration. "She shouldn't be able to yet. Her abilities." He started. "She wasn't lying Peter, when I took Derek in a different room to tell him that we needed to tell them about Alec soon... that's why so they couldn't hear." I exclaimed. I screamed in frustration. "You need to calm down!" Peter orders. "I can't she wants to know I can't believe you!" I scream and shifted back into my wolf form and ran off.