Chapter 15

Elena's P

Elena's P.O.V

I let out a scream, "Babe, what's wrong." Peter asked me. A little wet substances came out of my panties. "I think I'm in labor." I say.

Peter's P.O.V

"I think I'm in labor." She breaths out. She almost falls I catch her I grabbed the duffel bag and then put Elena in my car. She let's out another scream. I heard my phone ring while I was getting in the driver's side. It was Scarlett. I answered the cell phone while starting to drive. "Scar, I'm heading to the hospital she's going into labor." I exclaimed. "Okay, I'll meet you there...Peter if Araya knows about me she's going to want to know more about Elena too." She said. "I know, but we don't have the time right now." I say.

When I got to the hospital I get Elena out I see Scarlett in the Camaro parking it. She gets out and gets the duffel bag. "Peter, she's going to be fine...okay...she's my best friend we get through anything." Scarlett exclaimed. We go through the hospital doors, Scarlett moms comes over. "Mom, she's in labor...I have to go but I'll be back soon." Scarlett said to her mother. Elena was put on a hospital bed. "Peter, call me if anything happens." Scarlett said to me.

Elena's P.O.V

I woke up and screamed I was at the hospital. "Elena...can you hear me?" I heard Peter ask. "Elena you need to push...come on Elena give it you'll all." I heard someone say. "Come on Elena...you can do it for me!" Peter growls. I pushed as hard as I could. Then a baby's cry filled the air. "Can---- Can I hold him?" I shuttered. The doctor wraps him in a baby blanket and hands him to me. He was beautiful we named him Alexander John Hale.

Scarlett's P.O.V

I was at home looking at that note that Araya left for me. I was feeding Talia Derek comes inside. "How's Elena?" I asked him. "She had him she's going to be fine in a few hours." Derek exclaimed to me. Derek sat by me on the couch. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Dadda." Talia says. "She just said her first word." I exclaimed to Derek. "Dadda." She says while I hand her to Derek she calms down. Derek smiles Talia grabs onto Derek's thumb. "Let's get you some sleep." I say. Laura was already asleep I rocked Talia. Talia had a hard time going to sleep I don't really know why. I saw Derek standing at the doorway. "Scarlett, go get some sleep okay...I'll be in a couple minutes." Derek says.