Chapter 11

Scarlett's P

Scarlett's P.O.V

I wake up in a hospital room when a baby's scream fills the air. "Scarlett...focus on me." Derek says while squeezing my hand. Someone I'm guessing the doctor held up a baby girl. She looks much like her father. I smile. "Scar, you need to push." The doctor says. "I c-can't...I can't." I say while breathing heavily. "You can do it Scar, come on. Push." Derek says. That gave me courage I pushed so hard that I blacked out again.

I woke up to the sound of voices I tried to sit up, but it hurt. "Don't move...I'll bring them." Derek says. He gets up while getting two babies out of bassinets. They had dark hair and brown eyes he gave me both. "Talia and Laura." I breathed. I smiled Derek gave me a kiss on the forehead. I was still sore from having twins. We got to bring our twin daughters home I was so happy.

Time was passing by Derek and I been up all night with kids, I was in twins bedroom. "Hush little babies...go to sleep...hush...go to sleep." I sang and then yawned. I saw Derek from the doors of twins room. "Go get some sleep." He says. I handed him the twins, we named one of them Talia Melissa Hale. The other Laura Grace Hale. I finally fell on the bed tired as I couldn't imagine how someone felt this tired. I woke up to a little babys voice screaming. I started to get up, but Derek stopped me. "I'll get them, just go back to sleep." He says with a concerned look in his eyes.

I woke up the next morning and started to cook breakfast. I go to see Derek who is on the bed asleep I knew he felt tired too. I went to check on the twins they were both asleep. I started up the bacon I knew Derek liked that for breakfast. I scrambled some eggs then I finally see Derek standing in the hallway. "I knew you would love bacon smell." I smiled. He came over to me and grabbed my waist like he was hugging it. We sat down and ate our breakfast. "I was thinking of going to see mom this weekend bring the twins to see Scott." I say.