Chapter 19

Scarlett's P.O.V

I feel weak I honestly am worried I was at home still. Cora was still here I couldn't hear as good as I use too. I think I'm losing my power. "Mommy." Talia spoke. The kids are missing me I hate it I can do things on my own. It kills me not to be able to see the twins. "Mommy, are you okay?" Laura asked. "Yeah, mommy...why do you have a big belly?" Talia asked. Was it that big now I looked in the mirror. I see a nine month pregnancy going on. Why does it feel like it hasn't been that long. I fell onto the floor Derek rushes to me so does Cora.

I woke up in Deaton's animal clinic. "We need to get the baby out first." A voice says. I couldn't tell. "Scar, stay with me." I heard another say. I feel something cut me I scream. "It's a boy." Another voice said. Deaton lifted the baby up in front of me it looked so much like Derek. I smiled. "Beautiful." I say.

Derek's P.O.V

"Beautiful." She croaked. I knew something was wrong her smile faded like flowers had died when you leave them out for too long in a vase. "No, Scarlett! Don't do this you can't leave me." I cried. I lost the sound of her heartbeat she was gone. I couldn't believe it. When we had cleaned Scarlett up I had a hard time I see Talia and Laura come in what was I going to tell them. "Mommy!!!!!!" They both screamed. "Mommy..." Talia says. "Mommy wake up." Talia screamed. As much as I wanted her to I knew she was gone. "Talia Laura." I say. "What's wrong with mommy?" They both ask. "She's in a better place now." That's all I could think of to say.

Elena's P.O.V

I run into the animal clinic...no no no no. I see Derek holding a newborn baby boy he looked up at me. I cried for a very first time in a long time. I lost my best friend. I see Talia and Laura looked at there mommy with wet and crying tears. Scott and Stiles came home we had to arrange a funeral I was helping