тwo - noтнιng lιĸe yoυ ιмagιned

_______

     You tried not to stare too much and seem like a creep. A man came over and asked to dance. You apologized and shook your head no. You hated dancing, mostly because you were terrible at it. You loved watching him dance though. Very much so.

   That's when you began to panic. They had finished greeting people and Kino guided them towards you.

   Shit. Shit. Shitttt.

  Even though you dreamed everyday of getting to meet him, now that it was actually happening you felt extremely anxious.

   You quickly downed the water in your hand and smiled nervously.

   "I know that you're a fan of Got7, so I introduce you to all seven of them," Kino made dramatic hand motions towards the members.

   "This is Got7 obviously, guys this is my frie-"

   "I know exactly who this is," Bambam interrupted, "Hello, Y/F/N, I'm a huge fan. You're actually my EWC."

   "EWC?"

  "Everyday Woman Crush," he answered with a smile on his handsome face.

   Your heart beat faster. Was this actually happening? Bambam knew of me and ....woman crush????

   You tried to stay cool even though you were dying on the inside.

   "Thank you, I'm very flattered."

   "You're his screensaver," Jackson revealed and laughed when Bambam hit his arm.

  That made you laugh as well. Which helped ease away the nervous feeling in your stomach.

   "Well I guess you know our names too," Mark said.

   "Yes, but it's very nice to officially meet you all in person."

   You tried to avoid looking at him because you knew if you did you'd probably never be able to look away.

   "Is it okay if I get a picture with you? You're even more beautiful in person," Bambam asked.

   Oh god he just called me beautiful.

  "Of course."

    A man came over and you watched Jaebum walk away to talk to him.

   And he's gone.

   You realized you hadn't said one word to him and you had the chance. In fact, he didn't say anything to you. He didn't seem as excited to meet you as the other members. Why?

    The one you liked so much didn't really care to meet you. Your heart broke into a million pieces.

  Everyone danced and had a good time...well except you.

   Bambam asked you to dance but you declined and made up some excuse on how your feet hurt. Instead, you didn't want to embarrass yourself with your horrid dancing.

   Jaebum was no where to be found which was very odd.

  You hated parties so much. Grabbing a glass of wine, you headed out into the hallway.

    You looked around for an elevator or even stairs. Something about roofs made you happy. Feeling the cool breeze on your face, looking down at the city lights of Seoul.

   Where could the elevator be? You had literally gone on it to get to the party hall, so why was it so difficult to find now?

   You wandered around like a child who has lost her mom at the grocery store.

   That's when you felt your body collide into someone, spilling the red wine all over the white cloth.

  Attempting to wipe it off, but making it way worse, you apologized over and over.

  A hand grabbed yours and roughly snatched it away.

  "I'm so s-"

  Im Jaebum. Shit.

  "Just leave it," he spat out, a bit too harshly.

   "It was an accident. . ."

   "Look where you're walking next time. Are you blind or something?"

    His harsh words stung your insides and you tried to hold the tears that wanted to escape from your eyes.

   This is not the kind of person you imagined him to be. Here he was, making you feel bad about an accident.

   "I'm really sorry," you said, attempting to apologize once again.

   "Whatever, now I have to go change," he walked away cursing under his breath.

   Why the fuck was he getting so mad for? He spilled shit on himself all the time with his clumsy ass. Ughhh. He's horrible. I can't believe I liked him all this time.

   You were sick of this place now. Wishing you never met him, you left.

   Your phone rang a few minutes after.

   "Hello?"

  "Hello, Y/F/N, this is JYP Entertainment and we'd like to talk to you about modeling for our company."