eighteen - a date?

___

    You remained still as the softness of his lips came in contact with your cheek. You felt your face heating up at the sudden touch.

   The flash and click of the camera went off repeatedly but you continued to remain a statue. You worried that you probably appeared too surprised which would cause a confusion amongst the crew in the room since you two were supposed to be used to these things.

   That moment felt like hours even though it barely lasted a few seconds. Your eyes had drifted closed midway through the occurrence and you had managed to put a smile on your face to help make the situation appear more natural. Thankfully everyone had seemed convinced and began clapping as the photoshoot came to an end.

    You both bowed and thanked everyone as a kind woman directed you back towards the fitting rooms to change. You both headed the separate directions avoiding eye contact and you quickly got changed.

     Heading outside, you had expected to see Mr. Park waiting at the doorway with the car but he wasn't there. You noticed you had a missed call from him and before you could call him back a black car stopped right before you.

    "Mr. Park is stuck in traffic and he told me to pick you up," the driver said and you nodded and got in the back pausing midway as you saw Jaebum sitting on the other side.

    That's when you realized this was his driver and awkwardly got in. The middle part of the seat separating you from each other thankfully.

   He continued to look out the window not paying much attention to you and you did the same.

    "Wow you two sure are one strange pair," the driver chuckled and joked through the silence.

    The embarrassing growling from your stomach caused them both to turn towards you and you apologized and smiled shyly.

   "Would you like me to stop somewhere? Any specific foods you like?" the driver asked nicely and Jaebum turned to look back out the window.

   "No no it's really okay, I'll eat when I get home," you tried to decline because you didn't want them to have to stop somewhere just for you.

   "I'd love some fried chicken right now actually," Jaebum blurted out suddenly. "You know the place," he directed the driver.

    "Of course. Y/N I'm sure you also like fried chicken, who doesn't right?" the driver said looking at you through the rearview mirror.

    You loved fried chicken.

    "I doubt it, I'm  sure she just eats rabbit food," Jaebum said not giving you any time to even answer yourself. His comment was harsh but you tried not to appear phased.

     "I wasn't talking to you, don't be a dick."

   You were completely shocked at the drivers remark and suddenly you were laughing loudly. Jaebum didn't seem phased, and you had figured this was usually their normal friendship.

    "Actually, I love fried chicken," you finally said and rolled your eyes towards Jaebum.

   "Great, I will call and tell them to open up a private room so you can eat in peace."

    The sun was setting and it was becoming dark already and just thinking about fried chicken had you drooling. You weren't exactly supposed to eat fried chicken but you didn't give a shit. You were tired and hungry and you just wanted to fill yourself up and be happy.