twelve - movie premiere

____

    Your phone rang early the next morning and you saw it was your manager. You were supposed to have a day off why was she calling you this early?

    "You're dating JB??" she squealed right in your ear waking you up fully now.

     "You called at 8a.m. for that?!"

    "I called because Jaebum is having an interview right now and they're about to ask about your relationship, turn to channel 7 quickly!!!"

     You yawned and turned on the TV and sure enough there he was with all of Got7 members.

    "I know that you guys came here to talk about your new album but you know we must ask about your relationship with foreign model Y/F/N." the MC spoke onto his mic. "JYP confirmed the news already but we all want to hear the news from you."

   "Ah yes," you noticed how Jaebum paused and smiled, "We are dating."

   The crowd and interviewers cheered on the screen and continued with more questions.

   "She's indeed a very beautiful girl. Please tell us how you two met and how this relationship began."

   "Well umm. . . We met at a party," he paused and looked in the camera making it seem as if he was staring right at you."She was wearing this long red dress and I remember the minute I saw her...I thought she was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen."

   Your heart beat inside your chest but then you remembered that you had joked and said the same words. I guess his drama roles really paid off. He was a great liar and actor.

   The crowd awed and cheered at his words.

   "She ran into me and spilled her wine all over my shirt," he laughed with the crowd, "She kept apologizing but I told her it was no big deal-,"

   Liar.

"--and I guess that's kind of how it all started. It was fate."

   "How do you guys feel about his relationship?"

   "They're a cute couple," Jackson smiled.

    "I still don't understand why she chose Jaebum when she could of had all this," Bambam joked pointing at himself which caused you to laugh with the crowd.

   "We're all very happy for them two," Jinyoung said.

   They were all so believable and good at this. You were afraid of how you'd be able to lie just as good when you were asked these questions because you know it was going to happen at some point. You'd have to add your own comments to the relationship as well.

    "I hope that my fans will be happy for me and not give any trouble to my girlfriend," he added and you couldn't help but smile at how caring he sounded.

    You knew you'd get some hate from a couple female fans but you weren't going to allow hate to get to you. After all this is all fake.

_

   "The media and fans can't wait to see you two together so Jinyoung's new movie premiere will be the perfect opportunity to see this happy couple together on the red carpet," JYP announced happily.
"Y/N, you may go with your manager to find a dress for tomorrow nights premiere."