тнree - yoυr dreaм lιғe

"Hello, Y/F/N, this is JYP Entertainment and we'd like to talk to you about modeling for our company."

Your mouth remained agape and you were unable to respond.

"Hello?. . . Hello?"

"Sorry I'm here. You want me to model for such a big company like JYP Entertainment. But why?"

"You've promoted Kpop all around the world and I've seen your work. JYP himself is very impressed and would love to meet and talk to you about this great opportunity."

You could not believe it. This was actually happening.

"Well of course I'd love to!" You tried to remain professional and calm.

"That's great! Are you able to meet with him tomorrow at 3pm?"

"Yes that sounds perfect. Thank you so much!"

"We'll see you tomorrow then, goodbye."

As soon as the call ended you couldn't help but squeal and dance around excitedly.

Holy shit!

"What's got you so excited?"

You turned around to see Bambam standing there grinning.

Oh god! He had just witnessed my terrible dancing.

"I'm sorry you had to see that. . ."

He laughed and walked over to you. "Why are you apologizing? I thought it was cute."

You could feel your cheeks heating up. Bambam, the real Bambam was a fan of yours and found you cute. Life seemed to be turning around for you for the better. Well besides the fact that the man you had been waiting years to meet, turned out to be a complete asshole.

"Have you seen Jaebum anywhere?"

Speak of the devil.

"Um. . . we kind of bumped into each other and I might've spilled my wine all over his shirt," you confessed nervously.

Bambam started laughing even harder. "You spilled wine on him? Oh that's wonderful!" he cheered through laughter and you just stared at him confused.

"Why is that funny?"

"Because he's so serious all the time, and he seems to always mess up his fancy outfits by spilling drinks on them. . . and now you spilled it on him. Oh he must be so pissed," he continued to laugh.

You scratched the back of your neck. "He seemed really pissed."

"Don't take him too seriously. He puts on that bad boy vibe but he's actually a really sweet guy. . . well sometimes."

"Well that's so helpful," you smiled sarcastically and he laughed again.

"Why are you even out here? Come back inside, they are serving food."

Your ears perked up at the mention of food and you felt your stomach growl so you followed him back inside and tried to enjoy the rest of the night.

Jaebum returned a bit after with a new shirt. You didn't say anything to him nor did he even dare to look at you for the rest of the night. As if you were completely invisible.

___

You looked up at the tall JYP Entertainment Center building.

Don't panic, just go in.

"Hello I have an appointment."

"Oh yes you must be Y/F/N. Please follow me."

As you followed her, your hands began to sweat nervously. This was actually real.

___

"Thank you so much!"

You were officially going to be modeling for JYP!

This all feels like a dream.

You called everyone and told them the news. Your mom was happy for you but at the same time she was going to miss you.

You had planned on going home after a month in Korea, but things had completely changed now. Your life was becoming something you only dreamed of. You'd try to visit your family as much as you could.

You lived in a small apartment in by yourself but it was good enough for you. But now JYP was offering you a dorm since you were going to be one of their models.

You were told to head there whenever you had time to check the place out, so you did.

It was a tall building next to the JYP Entertainment Center. You headed on the elevator to find your dorm room. Room 407.

When the doors opened, Jackson Wang stood right across waiting for the elevator.

His eyes met yours and he smiled brightly greeting you. "I knew there was a new model in the company. . . so that model is you huh? Are you excited?" his hands met his cheeks and he squealed cutely.

"I still can't believe it honestly," you admitted.

"Well believe it sister, this is all real," he smirked.

He noticed the luggage and a couple other bags you were attempting to grab at once and gave you a hand. Or in this case, two muscular fucking arms. Holy shit!

"Thank you so much."

"Gotta always help the pretty ladies."

You could feel a blush creeping in your cheeks. He followed you to your room and placed the bags inside. What a gentleman.

"There you go princess. I got to head to the dance room to practice, but I'll see you around," he bowed his head and waved goodbye.

Princess? Oh my god.

You finally looked around the room. It was bigger than your apartment and much more roomy. A great view of the city.

This is real. This is actually real.

You could get used to this. A life you've always dreamed of.