twenty eight - bad news

You sighed, angry with yourself. You were so confused as to why Mr. Park would say such harsh things and also scared at the fact that you almost believed him.

   The minute you met Jaebum, he was nothing you'd expected or thought he'd be. He was so rude to you, so the idea that he could be using you didn't seem all too crazy. It was all too much to handle.

    You headed into the dance studio and tried to focus on perfecting your runway walk even though all that remained in your thoughts was that you had completely ruined everything with the man of your dreams.

    Hours passed and you lay on the floor, shutting your eyes for a minute, but opening them soon after once you heard the door being opened. You rushed up hoping to find Jaebum but instead it was just the janitor.

  You looked at the time and realized it was already so late and decided to just head out. Jaebum was nowhere to be found but you weren't surprised, he had every right to avoid you.

    You headed home and threw yourself on your bed and just slept.

     You woke up to your phone constantly going off and you realized you were so late to a photoshoot but you also noticed the date; January 4, in two days it would be Jaebum's birthday and you two weren't even talking to each other. You felt terrible.

You turned your phone off because you could not handle any more news for the day.

Your photoshoot went fine although it was really hard to smile when you were feeling like shit.

"Are you okay miss?" one of the stylists asked as you changed back into your regular clothes. You nodded politely with a fake smile but quickly froze as you heard her next words.

"I'm sorry for your breakup."

"E-excuse me?"

——
this is a short one bc it's mainly a little shocking filler.