twenty one - mr. park

so sorry for the long wait. i started college so i've been really busy with that and stress lmao, i will try to update as soon as i can i hope you guys understand
__________________________

__

  In that moment it was like time had stopped as you continued to stare at one another. His eyes didn't leave yours and you could feel his heavy breathing vibrating against your body. But that moment did not last very long.

    "Jaebum is everything okay down there? I heard a loud sound."

   You were brought back to reality by his mother's concerned voice coming from up the stairs. You quickly pulled your body off of his and stood up fixing your shirt.

   "Yeah everything is okay don't worry, I just tripped," he replied as he also stood up and turned on a light.

    You hoped that he couldn't notice how red your face had gotten from the earlier occurrence and you quickly apologized again and said goodnight and rushed up the stairs.

   Your heart raced like crazy on your way up and you rushed to your room and placed your back against the door breathing heavily.

   You could still feel the warmth of his hand on your thigh and his body against yours. You felt like such a dumb klutz and now you didn't know how you'd be able to make eye contact with him after that. Sure, you two had already kissed, but for some reason that moment seemed more real and intimate than the other fake moments.

    Trying to sleep was not easy that night since the loud sound of your heart made it extremely difficult to concentrate on sleep instead of what had occurred.

    "Good morning," his mother greeted you as you walked out of the room. You greeted her back with a kind smile.

   "So what really happened last night?"

  Her question frightened you in a way and you looked at her confused. Why would she asking that? What did she even mean?

   She chuckled and quietly spoke, "I saw you rushing up the stairs last night."

   "Uhhh, I just went to grab some water," you said nervously even though that was the truth.

    She laughed and nodded but seemed to not believe you. You didn't really try to explain anymore because Jaebum passed by wiping his wet hair with a towel distracting you. You quickly looked away and attempting to avoid any sort of eye contact with him and it seemed that he was doing the same.

    "Come down for breakfast you two."

   You followed his mother down the stairs and sat down to the delicious breakfast. His father had seemed to already have left but your driver was sitting down eating.

   "What are you doing here?"

    "Jaebum's driver had some last minute business to attend to so he had me come and pick you up," Mr. Park explained.

     "Y/N, you didn't tell me your driver was such a handsome young man," Jaebum's mother said.

     Mr. Park blushed a bit and thanked her and you laughed. Jaebum came over looking unpleased like usual but something seemed off at the way he looked at your driver.

   For some reason you felt kind of sad knowing you would have to leave even though you had finally felt at home with such a lovely woman that treated you so kindly. You felt safe, away from all the drama and fake answers and fake relationships and nonstop photo shoots. You had finally felt like a normal person.

   "Are you okay sweetie?"

  You looked up towards her voice and realized how sad you must of looked just then staring blankly at the food.

   "Oh yes sorry, I was just... thinking that's all."

   "Thinking about what?"

    "Just how much I'll miss your cooking."

    She looked at you with sad eyes and then chuckled. "Oh sweetie, you can come over any time to have my cooking," she spoke genuinely and you smiled at that. Coming back here seemed like such a great thing but Jaebum would probably not be so flattered about that.

    You ate the food and enjoyed it but you definitely planned on coming back.

   "We should definitely go do something together one day. A girls night out," you said.

    "We should that would be a lot of fun and that fact that you referred to me as "girl" just made me like you even more," she laughed and you joined.

   "My mom becoming best friends with my fake girlfriend, something I did not see coming," Jaebum said suddenly.

   "Don't be jealous," you joked causing the chauffeur to laugh.

   "You're a very lucky guy though," Mr. Park spoke and you all looked at him confused.

   "And why's that?" Jaebum retorted.

   "To be in a relationship with someone as great as Y/N even if it's "fake", you should start treating her a bit better don't you think?" You hadn't expected him to say something like that and you had no idea where it was coming from.

   "Mr. Park it's alright no need t-"

   "And how exactly should I treat her Mr. Genius?" Jaebum interrupted you as he focused only on Mr. Park, his voice becoming louder.

    "Well for starters, don't be such an asshole. Leaving her in the rain? Very kind of you,"

"Mr. Park stop."

"Damn sounds to me like Mr. Park over here is in love," Jaebum smirked and Mr. Park stood up.

"All I'm saying is that you need to treat her better. She has cried so many times because of you!"

"Well why don't you date her and treat her better?"

You had had enough.

"You two are acting like children! What am I? Some object you can pass around to the next guy? Don't I get a saying in this? You can't tell someone they can have me because guess what, I don't belong to anyone." You had noticed how the expression on Jaebum's face had changed and he seemed sorry.

"Now please take me home I have a lot of work to do," you instructed and you noticed Mrs. Im smiling up proudly at you for talking some sense into these two.