twenty four - not good with feelings

IM BACK AND IM SORRY! I finished my semester so now I can write in peace! Expect a lot of updates with no monthly waits (sorry once again). This one is a bit short bc it's 3am right now lmao but next update will be tomorrow, no more long waits
——

   You always would judge the girls in Korean dramas who would just freeze in place when the guy kissed them and you never understood why they always remained so stiff, until this very moment.

    The only thing you could do was place your hand firmly on his torso and... push him away. You were afraid that this was just another joke and soon you'd be met with reality, but instead you were met with a confused and somewhat hurt expression.

   "I'm sorry, I-"

    "Why did you do that? Is this just another act? Is there paparazzi here?" you spoke at such a fast pace looking around for any sort of escape, afraid of what he'd say.

    He remained quiet, and you could tell even he was shocked at himself. The silence in the dark room was so overpowering, in that moment all you wanted to do was get out of there. You turned away from him and began heading towards the door because that's the only thing you could think of doing.

     "I like you."

     The sound of his voice over the loud microphone made you stop in your tracks and you slowly turned back around facing him, very shocked at his words.

    "I kissed you, not for an act this time, but because I like you. . ." you just stood there not really sure how to react at the words you never thought would come out of his mouth.

      ". . .I'm not very good with feelings and I guess I'm so used to a microphone in my hands, it seems easier to say it like this," he laughed and you couldn't help but smile and walk towards him.

    "When you said that you had no feelings for me. .. I-I completely understand if you don't, I've been so cruel to you-"

You interrupted him and smacked your lips against his, taking him by surprise, but he was quick to react. His warm hands cupped your face and he kissed you back. Your heavy-breaths echoing in the small room as you nearly devoured one another.

   It was in that moment that you two finally shared a real kiss. Not a fake one, but one that was real, meaningful and breathtaking, literally.

"Well. . .that actually just happened," you said through breaths as you both parted away.

"Yeah," he chuckled. Your foreheads remained touching. "I'm glad that it did."