twenty nine - what

You quickly excused yourself to the bathroom and turned on your phone. Sure enough, notificationso came rushing in like crazy.

   Opening one of the articles, your heart dropped.

   "JYP confirms GOT7's Im Jaebum and model girlfriend Y/N have broken up due to private reasons."

You were heartbroken. You were pretty sure Jaebum had something to do with this. Was he really that mad? He didn't even give you time to explain yourself and now this was probably one of the worst ways someone could break up with you.

Your eyes caught another article on the break up.

"Fans suspect Y/N cheated on Im Jaebum with her chauffeur."

You saw photos of the time he picked you up in the rain and threw the jacket over you. That was such a long time ago why are people doing this.

___

You had never experienced such cruel hatred in your life until you walked out of the modeling studio that afternoon, coming face-to-face with reports and girls screaming hate slurs at you.

You felt something hit your stomach and looked down to notice a cracked egg splattered on your shirt. Then came more and more.

You just stood there like an idiot not sure what to do, you were so embarrassed and nearly in tears, unable to move any muscle as cameras flashed.

Your body was soon covered with a jacket and you were being pulled towards a car away from the crowd. It was Mr. Park.

The car quickly drove off and your head remained down. The yolk sliding off your hair and to your thigh. At that moment, you couldn't help the tears that began to fall.

The car had stopped at what you noticed to be a deserted area of the city. He handed you a cloth and quietly asked if you were okay.

"I-I don't understand what just h-happened," you said through tears, finally looking up at him.

"I'm sorry that you had to go through that, idol's fans can be very crazy towards dating scandals and breakups. But you don't deserve to go through this."

     You tried to smile but you just wanted to go home, shower and lay in bed and die.

      "Can you just take me home please?"

     "Of course."

    You really did not want to be with Mr. Park right now but he followed you to the building and towards the elevator.

     "Look, you don't need to come all the way upstairs,-"

     "I'm just worried,"

    "Really it's fine, thank you for driving me here but I can take it from here," he hesitated before finally bowing and walking out.

    Honestly you did not want to be seen with him especially after the "cheating" rumors.

    As much as you just wanted to sleep, you couldn't. It seemed impossible. Putting on a hoodie and a black face mask to hide your identity, you walked out into the cold night.

     The dance studio was completely empty and you weren't sure what you were even doing here but maybe practicing and listening to loud music would help keep your mind off the situation.

    You froze when you found Jaebum already in one of the studio rooms alone. He stood up quickly as soon as he noticed you coming in.

    "Jaebum..."

    He walked towards you not stopping and heading straight for the door.

    Before he could leave, you rushed towards him desperately grabbing his arm.

     "You are being extremely unfair you know that?" that caused him to turn around and face you.

"Unfair?" he angrily chuckled.

"Yes, first you don't allow me to explain myself and then you break up with me through JYP?"

"There's nothing to explain, I get it now."

You were confused. "You get what?"

"I saw your knight and shining armor save you today. Maybe the reason you believed every word he said about me is because you like him so much."

"What the hell are you talking about?" you yelled, confused and annoyed. "Don't make up some bullshit right now just because you're mad."

"Oh, I'm not mad, in fact I'm glad this ended," your whole body turned numb at his words, "It was fake to begin with, and honestly fake things always have to come to an end at some point. Besides I don't think I could have kept this up any longer," he chuckled and looked you up and down, "Did you really think I'd be serious about you?"

   "What?"