nine - you completely froze

______

You had been invited to attend one of Got7's concerts and of course you could not say no to such an incredibe once in a lifestyle opportunity.

You manager who was also officially your best friend came along too.

"You'll do great. Fighting!" you both cheered them on backstage and soon after headed to your seats.

The concert was of course amazing! It was a beautiful moment in your life and you'd treasure it forever.

Your life had never been very interesting and you'd never would have thought you'd come this far to experience anything like this before. You were so thankful to have such an amazing life and to meet such amazing people.

Everything in your life was going great, too great in fact.

You went to practice your runway modeling after and surprsingly this time the practice room was empty. You did much better day by day and you were becoming confident.

The rest of the night went by very fast and your body thanked you as you finally lay down on your comfortable bed.

Exiting the photoshoot studio the next day you were greeted with a bright flashing light nearly blinding you. You looked up to notice a bunch of reporters, cameras in your face, microphones and recorders being shoved infront of you.

You were usually recognized by a few people but never to this extent where you'd be ambushed by a bunch of paparazzi. Fear overtook you, everything nearly going black due to all the constant flashing. Being a model you were used to cameras but not all the weird questions being thrown at you from every different angle.

The questions were difficult to understand since everyone yelled at the same time.

A large man who appeared to be a bodygaurd quickly came over and helped you out of the crowd directing you to a black vehicle. Before you were about to step inside one of the reporters question stopped you.

"How long have you and Got7's leader Im Jaebum been dating?"

In that moment you completely froze.