twenty - meeting his parents

___

  The photoshoot had come out great. You were worried you'd look awkward in all of them but it all looked so natural and you two surprisingly looked like a real couple.

    The photoshoot photos had been released but those weren't the pictures trending and being talked about like crazy. No. It was the picture of Jaebum and you kissing the night before.

Your fingers came to your lips as you thought of that moment again and remembered how he treated you afterwards and decided to just close the tabs and not check the internet today.

You got dressed and headed to the dance studio to meet up with Bambam and Yugyeom who had invited you out with them. They seemed like the kinds of people you'd love to be friends with. Goofy and fun.

You opened the door to the dance room and there they were waiting for you.

"Ayy you're here!" Bambam cheered and ran towards you.

"So where are we going?" you asked smiling.

"Everywhere! Every awesome place in Korea."

You smiled and nodded excitedly.

Before you could head out you could hear the faint familiar voice coming from outside of the door.

"Mom why? She's probably busy."

And then Jaebum entered. "Alright alright, bye," he said as he held his phone to his ear and then hung up and walked directly towards you.

"I was heading to see my parents and uhm. . . my mom would like to meet you," he explained as he awkwardly rubbed his neck.

You stared at him wide-eyed and confused. "Why? Didn't you tell her I'm not really your girlfriend?"

"I did but she still wants to meet you for some reason and wants to treat you to dinner," he paused and looked at Bambam and Yugyeom then back at you. "You can decline, I'll just tell her you're busy." He turned back around and headed towards the door.

"Wait bro," Yugyeom said making Jaebum stop and turn back around.

Bambam and Yugyeom looked at each other and made eye and head motions which you didn't really understand but it seemed like an odd way of them to communicate.

"Y/N would love to meet your mom, right?" Bambam asked you.

"But you guys wanted to ha-"

"-Don't worry about us, we can always hang out another time."

"Alright, let's go then," Jaebum waved his hand and walked out not even waiting for you. You looked back at the boys who high-fived each other and then began whistling once they noticed you were looking at them.

Strange.

You entered the car and was politely greeted by Jaebum's driver who you smiled at and greeted back. You liked him, he was a nice and funny guy.

Sitting next to Jaebum like this was making you nervous especially after the kiss that had occurred. Things felt different now even though the kiss was just a publicity stunt. He stared out the window with his earphones in the whole time.