Chapter 2 - The Worst Farewell

~1 month later~

Today was another wonderful day for most people. Unfortunately for (Y/N), she was currently training with Crowley, Horn and Chess.

Krul insisted that (Y/N) at least learns how to use different types of weapons for self defence. So far, (Y/N) can use daggers, a crossbow, guns and a whip. She's been training with the vampire nobles everyday.

" Now, how far have you improved on using a sword (Y/N)? " Crowley asked as he lent her his sword.

" You'll be up against either Chess or Horn. Which opponent do you want to go against? " Crowley asked as (Y/N) bit her lip.

" E-Eh...I...don't know? " (Y/N) smiled sheepishly at them which caused them to chuckle slightly.

Even though (Y/N) hates vampires, she was quite lonely so she slowly opened up to the vampire nobles while training with them.

" Ooh! Then me first! Me first! " Chess volunteered as she unsheathed her sword.

" T-Then...please do not be so hard on me. " (Y/N) said quietly as she got ready in her stance.

The stance she was in made the three vampire nobles raised a questioning brow.

" What's with that stance, (Y/N)-san? " Horn asked.

" Eh, well, I'm the most comfortable in this stance and I asked Krul-sama if I could...make up my own stance... " (Y/N) mumbled.

" Alright. Continue. " Crowley nodded in agreement.

(The stance (Y/N) is in is Asuna's stance from Sword Art Online for your information. This is her stance)

*(Y/N) panted heavily after her training

*
(Y/N) panted heavily after her training. The three vampire nobles were surprised on how well (Y/N) could fight when she uses her own stance but when she uses the standard stance she has trouble.

" You can go and rest (Y/N)-chan. " Crowley said as (Y/N) handed him back his sword, bowed and left the training room.

" Ahh, today's training was much better. " (Y/N) mumbled to herself as she wiped off her sweat and stripped down to her underwear.

She opened her wardrobe and picked out a light green Lolita dress and had her mid-back length blue hair tied into pigtails. She quickly grabbed a book and went off towards her hideout.