Chapter 30 - Help to Save

Previously

" My lady, that was a dangerous gamble you had played. " Achmetha scolded.

" It was worth it because now we know, part of the story. " (Y/N) said as she was pulled up by the hand and dusted off the dirt on her clothing.

" Now, let's go find the other two. I can't bear being apart from them any longer. " (Y/N) turned to Adaliah who nodded and led her to where she had transported the two.

Present

~Meanwhile With Mika & Yuu~

" But Yuu-chan, you became much more stronger than who you were back then. " Mika smiled.

" What?! I was always this strong! " Yuu protested.

" No, you were a complete crybaby back then. " Mika retorted.

" Huh?! You're the crybaby! " Yuu argued back as a tear fell from Mika's eye.

The two then bursted our laughing.

" Just for today. " Mika grinned.

" Ara, ara, what's the joke, boys? " a voice asked as the boys looked up to see (Y/N) standing in the entrance of the abandoned supermarket/convenience store.

She smiled gently as Yuu's jaw dropped.

" Yuu-chan! " she tackled him into a hug, " You're alright! I'm so glad! "

She then turned towards Mika but then her eyes widened.

" Mika! Your eyes! " she grabbed his face with both of her hands as she stared worriedly into his once sky blue eyes, " They're red! "

" Yea, Yuu-chan made me drink his blood cause I needed my wound to heal. " Mika mumbled out as (Y/N) sighed and hugged him tightly before kissing him square on the lips.

" Since when did you two get together?! " Yuu asked in disbelief as he watched the scene unfold in front of his eyes.

" Since I went back with the vampires? I'm not really sure. It felt like everything fell into place so I didn't think much about it. " (Y/N) shrugged.

" No wonder Mika said if he ever became a vampire, it would be for you. " Yuu accidentally said out loud as Mika blushed.

" Yuu-chan! " Mika shouted.

" Aww, so sweet. " (Y/N) pinched his cheek.

" Ne, (Y/N)? Since when did you have an otouto? " Mika asked softly as (Y/N) flinched.

She had forgotten Mika witnessed part of the confrontation.

" I guess I should tell you my whole life story, huh? " (Y/N) smiled sadly and cuddled into Mika's side before telling them.
*
" I'm so so sorry... " Mika kept saying as he continued to pepper (Y/N)'s faces with kisses as Yuu was now at her side, hugging her.

It was a sight to see.

(Y/N) in the middle with both of them at either side of her, comforting her.

" It's fine. Besides, our focus isn't about me. It's about Yuu. We can worry about me later. " (Y/N) smiled softly.

" Ne, can you two help me save my friends? " Yuu asked quietly.

" Su— " (Y/N) was cut off by Mika who shook his head.

" That means you're going back to the humans so no. " Mika said firmly.

" But Mika, they are my family. " Yuu argued back, " Guren was the one who pushed me to become this strong. "

Now, (Y/N)'s mouth slowly started to form into a frown.

" Yuu, " she grabbed him by the shoulders, " have you forgotten what they had done to you? To Mika as well? Even me? They used us. Experimented on us. "

" Even so, I wouldn't mind. . If it's to get stronger to protect you guys, my family, it would be worth it. They are my family as well. " Yuu said quietly, smiling.

He then stood up.

" Please, help me save my family. " Yuu bowed to the two who were frowning.

They both got up and looked towards each other.

" Well, we would only help save the Shinoa squad... " (Y/N) proposed.

" Wha—?! Then, Mika, you met them?! " Yuu asked in disbelief as he stared at Mika who looked away.

" Well, the girl with the scythe did save us... " he muttered.

" Then lets go save them! " Yuu said as he began to walk out of the abandoned supermarket/convenient store.

" Oi, wait, Yuu! " (Y/N) and Mika chased after him.

" Yuu, I'm worried. I'm worried that you'll do something irrationally again. " (Y/N) said and placed a hand on his shoulder to stop him.

" (Y/N), I promise not to do anything irrational. " Yuu promised while the other two frowned even more, " Wait, do you know where to go? You guys are the ones who brought me here, right? "

" They said something about an airport. " (Y/N) piped up.

" Yuu, before we go any further, I'm going to make this clear, " Mika sighed, " we will only go save those four, understand? "

Yuu's eyes practically sparkled.

" They're good, aren't they, aren't they?! " Yuu asked happily as Mika pushed his face away from his.

" Whatever. " Mika mumbled as Yuu and (Y/N) giggled.

" Well then, let's go save them! " Yuu yelled out happily.
—————————————————————————
*sigh* what a short chapter and it doesn't really satisfy me sadly. I'm not going to update for the next few days so that I can finish up with my holiday homework but this book may or may not be ending soon. Who knows? I'm not gonna ask you all to enjoy this chapter because I'm pretty sure I didn't. Sayonara, minna!

*EDITED*