Chapter 21 - Superior

(Y/N) slowly opened her eyes to meet with the face of a peaceful sleeping Mika which brought a smile to her face. Last night was magical which caused her emotions to run wild.

She sighed in content and caressed Mika's cheek. Her eyes glowed a crimson red faintly as she thought about the humans and what they did to Yuu.

She suddenly felt a presence in the room.

" What is it Achmetha? Adaliah? " she asked sharply, unhappy by the fact that she was no longer alone with Mika.

" Nothing (Y/N)-hime! I'm just bored and want some blood to be spilled! " Adaliah whined as she rolled around the room.

" Adaliah, do be patient. I've been wanting to spill their blood for what they've done to me. If you want, you can go and entertain yourself until I call you. Fair enough? "

" OOH, YIPEE! Time to get some action then! " she cried out happily and disappeared in an instant.

Achmetha sighed and disappeared as well.

'Most likely Adaliah is gonna snatch some creatures to enslave and torture then kill later on. Poor Achmetha, having to keep cleaning up her mess but then again, she always make it up to him in one way or another...' (Y/N) shivered at the thought of what Adaliah did to make it up to Achmetha.

Then suddenly, (Y/N)'s eyes widened.

'Damn, how could I have forgotten that they are sex maniacs?!' (Y/N) choked on her spit which caused Mika to stir before slowly opening his eyes.

" Good morning, is something wrong? " Mika asked adorably as he rubbed his eyes sleepily.

" No, I don't wanna ruin your morning mood with disturbing thoughts which doesn't include us. " (Y/N) shuddered at the thought once again.

" If it causes you this much discomfort, I'm pretty sure I don't wanna know either. " Mika sweat dropped.

" Now, lets go shower! " (Y/N) said excitedly with stars in her eyes.

Mika let out a sexy chuckle. (*wiggles eyebrows* 😏)

" I'm pretty sure you just want round two, don't ya? " he smirked and whispered seductively in (Y/N)'s ear.

(Y/N) looked over her shoulder and pouted.

" Is that wrong? " she asked with a huff.

Mika just smiled darkly and teleported to the bathroom with (Y/N).

And let's just say, you reader, had quite a wonderful time in there.
*
Vampire nobles as well as Mika and (Y/N) were gathered in the meeting room where Krul was explaining the plan to invade Nagoya. Lacus and Rene were at the back and were observing (Y/N) who was happily clinging to Mika.

" Tch, who's she? " Lacus asked, scowling.

Rene just shrugged.
*
" Did you see how that girl is just being accepted everywhere?! Even though she attacked us, killed our kin and they're just accepting her like that?! She's dangerous! " Lacus raged as he paced back and forth in his room.

" I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation to this. It may be an act or something. " Rene said as he watch Lacus pace around.

" I'm more pissed by the fact that she can order anyone around! I'LL SHOW HER EXACTLY WHERE HER PLACE IS! " Lacus yelled before disappearing.

Rene sighed.

" That idiot is probably gonna get his ass handed to him. "

And disappeared.
*
Mika and (Y/N) were walking around the palace gardens(I can't remember if there are in the anime so I'm just gonna make one up), savouring the peace around them until a stupid and idiotic vampire stormed in and ruined it.

" OI! YOU! HOLD UP! " Lacus shouted at (Y/N) and Mika.

" Tch, " (Y/N) growled slightly and threw a glare over her shoulder towards Lacus.

" What on earth do you need from us, Lacus? " Mika asked, scowling.

" Ara, what an expression from you. But I didn't come here to pick a bone with you but with her! " Lacus turned his gaze towards (Y/N) whose glare sharpened.

" And what in the world would a low class vampire need from me? "

" WHY YOU— " Lacus gritted his teeth.

" Would you hurry up and get this over with, Lacus? " Rene asked as he leaned against a tree, watching the scene unfold.

" Tch, why you ,who attacked us vampires, are allowed to boss us around? Are you blackmailing the progenitors? Are you holding a secret against them? Are you— "

" WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP?! " (Y/N) growled and slapped Lacus hard across the cheek.

Lacus' figure shook before he started laughing insanely.

" What an emotional and sensitive person you are— "

Lacus' right arm was instantly chopped off and a hand gripped his jaw tight.

Glowing crimson red eyes stared into Lacus' ones as if they were staring right into his soul.

(Y/N)'s fangs bared.

Mika and Rene could only just watch in astonishment as blood slowly trickled down Lacus's jaw and was released from (Y/N)'s tight grip.

She glared hard at Lacus who internally shuddered from her gaze.

" Get this into your thick headed skull. I have more authority over you lowly vampires therefore I'm your superior, got it? Defy me and dare to question me, you'll not be seeing anything nor breathing ever again. "
—————————————————————————
Heyo!!! How are you guys today? I felt traumatised after my dance audition but I got in, woohoo~! Sorry for the long wait for the chapter but I'm having my June holidays next week so I should be able to update more, at least two hopefully. Sorry for the bad confrontation between you and Lacus. My mind just literally went blank on how to do these kind of things but hopefully it was understandable enough although I kinda made the characters OOC(?). Gonna be updating soon!!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter(not rlly for me tbh)! Sayonara, minna!

*EDITED*