Chapter 16 - Kidnapped

~Hundreds of years earlier~

" Waaahh~ " a loud cry rang out and echoed in the empty hallways of the sleeping castle.

A woman with a fair complexion and long, straight black hair exited her room with a royal red robe on before making her way to the source of the cries.

She entered a dark coloured nursery and moved towards the crib in the centre of the room where a baby in a purple dragon onesie was crying out loud.

" Aw, what's wrong little (Y/N)? Is something wrong? Did you have a nightmare? " the woman cooed softly and scooped the little bundle into her arms and rocked back and forth.

The cries slowly died down but the baby who was known as (Y/N) continued to sniffle. The woman stared at the baby with loving eyes.

" It's nice to see my two girls together. " a deep husky voice said behind the woman who gasped softly and whistle around to see a tanned man who was shitless and only wore a pair of khaki shorts stood, leaning on the doorframe.

" Lucifer, you scared me. " the woman said as she never ceased her rocking.

" I heard my little girl cry and felt an empty spot next to me so of course I would get out of bed. " the man, Lucifer said as he made his way towards the two.

" Isn't she just a wonderful baby? Do you think the gods will have mercy on her? She hasn't done anything wrong. " the woman asked worriedly.

" Lilith, you damn well know those gods who are suppose to be known as the good ones wouldn't give a shit about our daughter. They would kill any demon especially the spawn of two powerful demons. " Lucifer said angrily as he took the baby from the woman's, Lilith's, arms.

He bounced up and down slowly which made (Y/N) slowly go to sleep.

" I'm scared for her. I know what you had said is true, but what happens when she grows up, she has never nor thought of doing one bad thing. Would they still kill her? I want her to live a normal life as a demon. " Lilith said sadly.

Lucifer pressed a kiss to her forehead.

" You know that is quite impossible. I'm the king of demons, you're my queen and (Y/N) is our little princess. She's royal and every demon knows it. She can't live a normal life as a demon. " Lucifer said as he placed (Y/N) down into her crib slowly and kissed her cheek.

" No. I want her to sleep with us. " Lilith said abruptly.

" What's wrong? "

" No. It's just that...I have a bad feeling. Please. Let's sleep with her. " Lilith pleaded.

" Alright. We shall. " Lucifer agreed to his wife's pleas and picked up (Y/N) again as the two made their way back to their room.

~Days later~

" No! Let her sleep with us! Please! " Lilith begged as Lucifer shot her a glance.

" Lilith, you've been telling me you have a bad feeling if we left (Y/N) alone in her nursery to sleep. So far, nothing have. " Lucifer reasoned.

" B-But- " Lilith was cut off as Lucifer hugged her tight to his chest.

" She'll be fine. She is our daughter. "
*
A maid burst into the royal chambers where Lucifer and Lilith slept soundly.