Epilogue

~Four months later~

At Sanguinem...

" Lieutenant General Kureto, we're ready to advance. " Aoi reported as Kureto and Guren were watching from above.

Kureto began to walk away and Guren followed suit.

" Guess it's time to go. "

~With Ferid~

He along with Crowley, Chess, Horn, Lacus, Renee and some other vampires were waiting for someone important to arrive as several choppers could be seen approaching where they were.

Once the chopper had landed, a boy around Krul's height with half of his hair red, and the other half white, was seen at the entrance of the chopper. He wore a top hat crookedly with blue and purple feathers attached to it.

Ferid immediately bowed.

'This is going to be interesting' Ferid thought.

~With (Y/N)~

" Is this it? " Narumi asked as Shihou added one last bag to the pile on the ground.

" Yes! "

" Where are the others? " he asked.

" They should be coming out any minute now. " Shinoa said just as a door opened, revealing Mika in civilian clothes.

Actually, everyone was wearing civilian clothes.

" You're late. " Shihou said.

" No, you're just rushing. " (Y/N) chimed in from behind Mika as she entwined their fingers together and walked out together with Yuu behind them.

All three were carrying one bag and added them to the pile.

" Yuu, where's your demon? " Mitsuba asked.

" Oh? It's here, fine and sleeping. " Yuu gestured to the sword on top of his bag which he was holding.

" Now, let's go and save Kimizuki's sister and idiot Guren too while we are there. " Yuu said as everyone began to walk.

'Gomenasai, minna. Once we have saved who we need to save, if Haru and Artemis appears, I may not come back'

She squeezed Mika's hand for comfort.
*
(Y/N) and Mika we're walking at the back of the group, their hands still clasped together, fingers entwined.

" Lieutenant Colonel Guren is really at Sanguinem? " Narumi asked.

Her hold on his tighten at the mention of Sanguinem. Mika glanced at her to see worry in her eyes.

" Yes, it's solid information. " Shinoa confirmed.

He brought their clasped hands to his mouth and kissed hers. She blushed at the sudden action but got even more redder when Mika grabbed her face and kissed her passionately.

" Man, when we just ran away from there, now we're going back. " Yuu sighed.

They parted with (Y/N) still blushing a bright red.

" Let's hope your brain won't revert back. " (Y/N) muttered as she looked away from Mika but Yuu still heard it.

" What's that supposed to mean, (Y/N)?! "

" It means for you to not get any dumber. " Mika and Shihou said simultaneously.

" Ouch. That hurts. "

" I'm pretty sure there's no way that he can become anymore dumber. " Yoichi laughed.

Mika whispered into (Y/N)'s ear so that no one else would hear it, " We're gonna create a family once this is over. "

Hearing that, (Y/N) blushed and looked down guiltily.

'Oh Mika, if only you knew my plans...I love you so much'

" Aren't you glad to hear that, Yuu-chan? " Mika smirked when he saw (Y/N) blush a darker shade of red and turned to see Yuu walking into the sea.

The group watched him walk a bit more until he stopped and looked up.

" It's starting to rain. "
—————————————————————————
Booyah, epilogue published, end of story! Writing this story was a hard journey really due to the hiatus, I lost so many ideas that I had planned for this fanfic and just had to wing it majority of the time. Honestly grateful for the readers who stuck and continued to read this fanfic despite the random updates. Hope you had enjoyed the story! Sayonara, minna!

*EDITED*