Another World

This most of this chapter was written by me (@mmmarmite) but some parts were written by @food4nialler :) enjoyy

Chapter 6

We all eagerly followed the five mysterious girls but my ankle still ached terribly which restricted me from walking fast.

I could hear Louis chatting with them and Niall's infectious laugh up ahead. I just couldn't quite keep up with everyone.

I felt like an idiot. Hobbling along. Alone.

I screwed up my face with fustration. All I really wanted was to do the gig and then leave.

But now all of this happened: plans have had to change.

That reminded me. I put my hand in my right pocket. There was nothing? I checked all my other pockets. Still nothing.

My mum was expecting a call from me soon and I'd lost my phone.

Well this is just great. I'd lost my phone and all the other boys looked like they were having a brilliant time with all those gorgeous girls up ahead.

Did Zayn just pinch her bum? Urgh, they've completely forgotten about me.

"Hi, are you alright there?" a sweet voice asked.

It rang beautifully through my ears. Plus, an accent. A turn on.

I groaned.

She seemed taken aback, "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you."

She was about to walk off when I grabbed her.

"No, it's just- sorry, my ankle hurts. I'm in a bad mood. Please stay. The others have forgotten about me." I pleaded. Not knowing what to say.

And at that, she turned her head around.

Her hazel eyes made me melt inside. She smiled at me. AT ME!

"My name's Alex. Well, Alexandra." she said, "Yours?"

It took me a while to answer. Her hair was perfect. It was a gorgeous chocolate brown that shimmered and shined when she flicked her hair about; fringe included. She had a sunny complexion which made her glow. 

My heart beat faster. Okay, my name. That's not too hard? My name, my name. What's my name again?

She looked at me strangely, "Are you alr-"

"Harry." I replied.

Bogstandard.

She laughed. Her hair blew softly in the wind. I smiled nervously. "Wait," My mind became clear again, "Do you not recognize me? Us?"

"Was I meant to?" She asked, confused.

"No!" I beamed at her.

I guess Paul was right. This place really is rural!

As we walked across the countryside. She showed me the names of all the trees, flowers, fungi. I pretended to be interested.

"Why did the mushroom go to the party?" I asked her.

"I don't know. Why?" She shrugged her shoulders, totally bemused.

"Because he was a fungi. A fun-guy. Get it?"

She chuckled softly. This wasn't my best flirting technique but it had worked!

I'd do anything just to hear that laugh, see that smile again.

"Is your ankle alright now?" She asked a while later.

My ankle! I'd forgotten all about it!

"Ohh ahh!" I groaned. "Now you mention it, Alex, it's actually hurting quite a bit!"