Your Song

This is the last chapter of the story. I'm thinking of uploading another story too, but unless this story has massive attention and lots of demands I probably won't be writing a sequel for this :)

And here it is...

Chapter 30

Ocky's point of view

"Thank you!"

"Such an amazing crowd!"

"Thank you all for coming!"

"We love you!"

"Goodnight!"

I heard an array of voices from the stage.

"Ocky, lights down. I repeat, Ocky lights down." I heard Jess say through the walkie talkie, which was pressed against my ear.

That was my que.

I slowly twisted buttons which dimmed down the lights, as the boys wandered off stage.

The crowd roared with pleasure

"Great show tonight!" Harry beamed giving everyone a thumbs up, as they finally emerged backstage.

"Incredible! The crowd was amazing!" Liam exclaimed, jumping up and down.

They always had this hyper mood after shows.

"Should we go get something to eat?" asked Corinne, coming out from the backdrop.

"Where?" Louis chuckled.

Did he really need to ask?

----

"What would you like to order?" asked the sweet black waitress, her bright eyes lit up immacuately as she saw us. "You're One Direction aren't you?" she smiled showing a set of pearly white teeth.

"Who else would we be?" Niall laughed, shrugging modestly.

"I'm so happy for your success, would you mind giving me your autographs later on?" she asked politely.

"Of course." Liam said.

"But first, food!" she grinned.

Niall looked at the menu and shook his head and rolled his eyes. "It's too hard... Huh err... You know what? Just this once, bring us everything on the menu."

That was such a lie he said that everytime we visited Nandos, and I can assure you, that is often.

She raised her eyebrows, but didn't question us. "Alrighty then."

There was a short silence as she left.

"Ahh, I can't believe we've nearly finished the tour! Just a couple more places to go, then BAM," exclaimed Nagini.

"Bob's your uncle!" Niall said.

Everyone laughed.

"The lighting was a bit dodgy in this arena but I managed to keep it decent." I explained.

"It was wonderful." Louis wrapped his arm around me.

I breathed out softly.

"Yeah, the walkie talkies weren't the best either," Jess said, moving around uncomfortably. "But I just about stayed in contact with everyone... Uh, what the hell am I sitting on?!"

Jess stood up, moved her coat and inspected her seat. She looked confused as she picked up something.

Jess laughed softly. "It's a newspaper!"

She shook it out to it's full size while everyone watched in silence.

"Huh? Wait... Oh." Jess stuttered, exaiming the front page. "Oh my god, do you know what this is?"