Chasing Cars

hello! might actually be adding two chapters today ;)

... ;)

Chapter 25

Zayn's point of view

"But..." I quickly said, as a police officer tightly strapped me in. Locking me in place completly. "What about the girls?" I glanced at the girls avidly as they all stood by the tiny bungalow, with blank facial expressions.

No one answered. The helicopter's wings began to turn increasingly faster, creating a great whirring sound; threatening to take off.

"THE GIRLS!" I screamed above the noise. Everyone turned to me as Liam lastly had his belt buckled in. "PAUL, WE CAN'T LEAVE WITHOUT THEM!"

Paul looked at me, disgusted. "Zayn, you'll forget them within a couple of days. We just really need to go now!"

"We won't!" chorused the other boys, also in utter panic.

"I can't leave them!" Harry unbuckled his seatbelt and stood up triumphantly with his hands on his hips. "I must go get Alex..."

He tried to walk across and out the helicopter, which was almost about to take off. I was about to join him until, "SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN!" yelled the less friendly police officer. He stormed across the narrow walking area and wreastled Harry down on his seat.

"Let me go!" struggled Harry.

However the officer gripped onto Harry's wrists harder as the helicopter eventually took off, preventing him from rescuing the girls.

My ears popped as the helicopter took off and my head shook violently.

I looked out of the tiny window to look at the now miniture dots, which were unfortunatly now the girls.

"Now you guys better co-opperate." The officer pointed at us. His eye scanned around the room. Yes eye, his left eye was an obvious glass eye. Freaky. "Or you'll be in trouble."

He let go of Harry suddenly causing him to spring back in his seat. Curls and all. The guy pounded his fist in his other hand feriously, trying to give us an idea of what he meant.

How stupid of him to even threaten us like that. I'm the Bradford Bad Boi.

"I feel so bad!" yelped Liam as soon as the officer left the compartment. "The- the girls! I was hoping this wouldn't happen, I really was! Honest! But I thought it might... and, well, it did after all!"

Everyone nodded in agreement and slumped miserably. "I can't believe they're gone, and I can't believe we're back, like this." He motioned around the extravegant helicopter.

"We have to get them back somehow." murmered Louis almost unconciously.

"We can't." I concluded, looking down at my feet.

"We could." Harry contridicted.

I raised my eyebrows at him, telepathically reminding him of our heavy security, millions of fans and luxury accomidations.

He bit his lip aprehensively.

It was impossible.

---

Liam's point of view

"Hello and welcome to the Jennifer Waissel Show. I am your host, Jennifer obviously, and here are your guests coming up tonight..."

"Okay, One Direction are on air in ten minutes. Repeat One Direction are on air in ten minutes." commanded a man, carrying a clipboard and had an earpiece.