Torn

Zayn's point of view

I felt my eyes glue onto Harry's face as he slowly put down the phone. He looked around nervously.

What had happened?

Was Paul coming?

Right now?

Harry briefly glanced at us all, and then lunged for the nearest sofa. Niall looked around and then rested him eyes back at Harry.

"Harry?" he whispered. The room stayed deadly silent, but Harry slowly lifted his head to look at Niall.

Harry's pursed lips slowly began to make the formation of a big, wide smile. And then, within an instant, back to a blank expression.

"Harry?" I asked.

His face looked pained as I called his name.

"Paul's coming." he whispered, softly.

"Now?" Louis questioned. "Right now?" His voice went very high pitched.

Harry looked resentful. "Yes."

"We're going home?" the edges of Liam's mouth began to turn into a smile, but as he looked around noticing the girls it transformed into the opposite.

"Oh, we must get ready to leave then." Nagini said, avoiding the tension and sliding off her seat.

"When's Paul coming?" I looked at Harry intently.

"Any second, literally." Harry spoke clearly. "He's taking the helicopter. Let's just say there's going to be a lot of drama."

A lot of drama? Well I guess that is going to be expected, but-

Without warning the door burst open to reveal two police officers holding guns, already inspecting the premasis.

I immediatly heard the girl's terrified screams. What was this? Some kind of police invasion?! Anyhow, this certainly was not Paul!

One carefully approached me, slowly lowering his gun as he crept closer.

"Are you Zayn Malik?" The police officer asked.

I felt his eyes scan around my face. I looked back at him skeptically.

Should I tell him?

"Yes. I am Zayn Malik." I breathed.

I gradually began to raise my hands.

The room was silent.

The police officer furrowed his eyebrows further, blushing slightly. He reached into his pocket. I feared for the absolute worst and cringed instantly.

"Oh, do you mind if I get your autograph?" The guy asked.

He twizzled a pen in his hand, biting his lip.

Wow, how flattering. A male fan! I like it! The others watched our conversation, stunned.

"It's for my daughter. She's a great fan of yours." The officer corrected himself. Shaking his head at my reaction.

Oh.

"Where you do you want me to sign?" I smiled at him. He had lovely brown eyes.

He looked hesitant for a second, then suddenly began to take off his jacket...

...

Under this guy's police uniform revealed a white T-shirt with familiar faces staring back at me.

Harry, Liam, Niall and Louis shone cheeky grins. It was creepy.

Then there was me, pulling the utter most poserish face possible. I should be a model really, but then again I think I'm too good looking for those tacky magazines.

I remember the day when that picture of us got shot, now. Yes, I like my hair there. Very short, but with a fair amount of volume at the same time. If you get what I mean? What was the styling product I used that day? Was it VO5? Yes. Wait, no. Actually, did I use any? Also the face I'm pulling, it's very, I don't know, out there, imaginative. You know, because I have to be creative with my poses because I would do anything for the fans and I don't want them to get bored with the classic pout. Although, I do like the classic pout. Very classy. Wait, I need to find a reflective surface quickly just to compare hairstyles because I think I look pretty hot with that style. Maybe I should go back to that? But then again, my current style, I think everyone wants to bang me with this hairball.  But I don't know. Wait, everyone wants to bang me anyway. I do like that old style... Yeah even I want to bang me, but that's pretty impossible... unless...

"Can you j- just sign here?" the officer asked. He wiggled his hand perfectly in the centre of his chest.

I guess I'll have to find that reflective surface later... Maybe Louis and I could have a sassy makeover because he is very sassy.

He handed me a pen and I, again, stared back at the faces.

They looked at me; their eyes simply pierced through the simple white shirt. It was One Direction.

"Alright then." I grinned half heartedly at the man, eagerly watching me. "What's your daugter's name again?"

"My name? Fred." The guy stared back at me for a second, then shook his head viciously. "I mean, my daughter, her name is Fredricka."

"Oh right, so should I sign Fredricka?" I reached into his chest, about to sign it, but he jumped back quickly.

"Nah, s-she just calls herself Fred. Sign it Fred."

What could I say?

I nodded and signed the shirt.

'Hi Fred,

Live your life to the full because the future can be uncertain aha :)

Thanks for being a fan of ours!

You're a great guy

Love Zayn :) x'

I looked up, satisfied from my tactical work and noticed a recognisable figure swagger into the buliding. "Hey guys, you're going home!"

Niall, Louis and Harry all rushed over to the man, jumping on him and squeezing the living daylight out of him.

"PAUL!! WE'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH YOU BIG HUNK OF MEAT!"

Liam and I walked over, laughing, awkwardly joining the group hug.

"And I've missed you guys too!" Paul smiled, his face slowly turning red as we all continued to suffocate him in our tight embrace.

"Even though you guys can be a bit clingy." He said this while picking Harry up, who was gripping onto his shoulder like a monkey, and placing him on the ground.

"Let's go home now. You guys have A LOT of explaining to do!" Paul scowled at us all.

He quickly ushered us out of the house and into the giant helicopter neatly parked outside.

Ocky's point of view

One minute the boys were with us, the next minute BAM. Gone.

They all glanced at us sheepishly as they got on the helicopter. Without us. Not even offering us on. Not even fucking saying goodbye. They were one by one escorted, sat and buckled up securly. How wonderful. I felt no emotion other than deep, deep betrayl. How? After all we've done for them? They go and throw it all in our faces?

Soon the whirring of the helicopter's wings became so fast they just... just... took off. And us? We were left behind. In our rural Ireland home. I felt so used. Why does everything have to be too good to be true? Back to their fancy pants life they go.

Thanks for reading:) sorry i didn't upload during the weekend as i promised but i was ill...

I plan for this story to have 30 chapters.. (yes i actually planned something) so that means 8 more chapters still to go if anyone's wondering! this definitely isn't the last chapter ;)

anyway, i hope you enjoyed the chapter and will vote, comment and fan as usual :D

thanks!