Save You Tonight

Chapter 12

Nagini's point of view

I felt Liam grip both my shoulders tightly. I could still make out the two silouttes of Harry and Alex.
"You fucking dick, Harry!" Liam shouted. "She's my fucking girlfriend and you know that?"
I rubbed Liam's hand soothingly on my shoulder. Trying to do whatever I could to calm him down.
"And for gods sake you have your own girlfriend!" Liam was still raging. "Yeah, good luck with her!"
I looked at Alex. I could tell she was trembling with anger.
"Li- Liam! It's a misunder-" I heard Harry start.
Liam ignored him and continued. "You were like a brother to me, Harry. I thought I could trust you. But you think you can go around and get whatever fucking girl you want! Who do you think you are? Who do you think I am?" I felt Liam calm down on that final sentence.
The room was silent, but I could tell the others were now well awake from hearing Liam's rant.
I felt Liam inhale and exhale.
"Liam, I don't know what you're on about." Harry said calmly.
"I don't want to fucking hear it, Harry." Liam replied.
"Neither do I, you absolute bastard." Alex said standing up and walking away into one of the bedrooms, slamming the door behind her.

I could hear the whispers of Jess, Niall, Corinne, Zayn, Ocky and Louis.
"What the actual hell just happened?" Louis cried, distressed.
Oh my god. He's right. What the hell did just happen? Harry told me I was hot? Does he have feelings for me? But, Liam. I'm so confused.
"Harry has wrecked everything." Liam whimpered and ran off into another bedroom.
"I d- don't understand." Harry stuttered.
"Oh for gods sake, Harry. You know what you said. Why did you have to say that?" I answered fustratedly.
"But, I didn't.."
"You're so pathetic." I clenched my fists suddenly feeling an urge to punch Harry. He'd already hurt Liam enough, this had just gone too far. I stormed off into the same bedroom as Liam.

I found Liam lying on the bed, face down. I sat next to him, feeling the damp covers.
"Liam, it's okay. I don't feel anything towards Harry!" I assured him.
Liam groaned.
"Liam, you are the only person I want to be with."
Liam slammed his hand down on the bed. I could hear him breathing deeply. He then sat up and looked at me.
His tearstained face, his hair sticking up from all angles, his deep, watery brown eyes. He was so beautiful.
"I want to be with you too, Liam said, sweetly, but then his expression changed. "But I'm still mad at Harry, though. I don't think I can ever trust him again. I never imagined he could change so quickly and become so uncaring."
Liam's bottom lip wobbled. "Why did he do this to me?"
I couldn't answer. Why had Harry become so irrasionable and insensitive? They were best friends, like brothers. Why would he just suddenly turn like that? Liam and Harry already had a falling out earlier. Was Harry trying to fall out with Liam on purpose, or something? Liam's been provoked enough.
I wrapped my arms around him; it was all I could do to ease the pain away.

Zayn's point of view.

I stared into the blackness of the room. I was speechless. Harry and Liam had had another fall out. Even worse before.
Both Liam and Alex both sounded pretty hurt. Harry must have blown it up big time.
"Whatever you've done, Harry," Jess said, her voice raising higher and higher as she spoke. "It doesn't look good. I'm going to see Alex and try and sort this shit out." She walked into the same bedroom as Alex, with Niall following close behind her.
I don't know who's side to be on! I'm torn.

Louis had taken Harry aside and was comforting him.
“I don’t understand what the problem is!” Harry bawled.
“Well, there is no point trying to figure it out at this of night,” Louis said wisely. “This might blow over by the morning.” he said, sounding not so sure this time.
Everyone nodded. I laid down with Corinne, and Harry and Ocky laid down with Louis. It took me long time to fall asleep.

hope you enjoyed it;) don't forget to comment, vote and fan:D BIG DRAMA GOING ON AT THE MOMENT..