Go To Bed

"Fain."

A hand brushed the woman's damp clump of hair off her forehead.

"Mmm-" moaning an inaudible jumbled noise Fain shifted with her eyes still closed. The tepid water loosing most of its heat a while ago even while soft miniature waves lapped up around her collar bone as she moved.

"Fain c'mon, you need to eat something before you lay down," Lothar's voice was connected to the gentle hand stroking her cheek delicately trying to rouse her.

"N-No I don't- N-Not me," drunkenly mumbling the naked woman turned over in the cold bath water.

"...." heaving a sigh from his lungs the King found the drunk adult was worse to argue with then his sisters unreasonable preteens, "Fain get out of the bath now." That command only earned Lothar a gargled grunt and Fain remained facing the other way. Exhaling loudly Lothar moved to the head of the bath where her head laid resting on her arm. Squatting down the King came to eye level, or what would be if Fain would open her eyes, instead she nuzzled her face into the crook of her arm and didn't realize who was even talking to her.

Tired Lothar weighed the options if calling on Taria this late at night would provide more hassle then solution. Shaking his head the man knew it wouldn't remedy this at all. A long sigh breezed past his lips, Lothar shut his eyes and inclined his forehead against Fain's, "Please little monster, I'm tired. You're going to get yourself sick sitting in an icy tub all night. Do you want the next time you see to Khadgar be when you have the sniffles?"

Grumbling Fain stirred at the mention of the mage but still nowhere near getting out of the tub. Murmuring breath and Lothar leaned up enough to press a ginger kiss to the younger woman's forehead, "Come now, you can lay in my bed. I'll sleep in the chair."

Arising from his knelt position Lothar nabbed the Egyptian cotton towel and stood still with arms open waiting for Fain to perk up. Licid enough to recognize he was right, Fain kept her eyes shut to keep the thudding pain in her head to a minimal while she rose from the bath water. Cool beads of water dribbling down the female's body in hoards. Fain's head hung down and Lothar felt a twinge of guilt letting her consume as much as she did. Revoking his plan to just get Fain drunk and passed out, Lothar figured taking care until she was asleep for the night was safest. Sleeping off the scotch the first plan to avoid Taria or even worse Khadgar, discovering their debatable drinking habits.

Sloughing herself out of the tub Fain bumbled forward into Lothar's spread wide towel. Tucking and wrapping the towel around her shoulders Lothar found padding dry a toddler or infant was much easier than a full grown adult woman. As excited as he would have been for the nude company of another woman, Lothar felt too responsible for Fain's security this night to even bat an eye passing over her chest, down her stomach and over her hips just wanting her dry of the bitter cold bath water she'd sat too long it.

Goosebumps pricked all over her wan complexion. Satisfied with how dry her got her Lothar rubbed the dry corner of the towel over Fain's face. Sweeping back her sodden hair from clinging to her features Lothar towel dried the majority of her cropped hair. Taking the towel away he couldn't help the grin on his lips as her hair twanged out at different angles giving the normally stern put together magic user a haggish appearance.

Though her eyes were clamped shut Fain still groaned feeling his eyes on her. Persisting with a small grin Lothar set the towel aside and grabbed for the garments he'd requested for almost an hour ago when he'd left the bath waters sanctuary.

"Put these on, I had them bring some tea and cookies. Eat before you go to sleep, you'll be less hungover in the morning," Tossing the gender neutral clothes to Fain she stumbled to catch them. Dropping them regardless as Lothar ambled past her, "No crumbles in the bed little monster."