Minecraft/ creepypastas (Shocker)

A/N What a shock right? Me writting about minecraft *Room gasps* :P anyways, this was how I was originally going to write 'The Daughter of Herobrine' with Herobrine raising her and her turning evil but i couldnt couldnt think about what would come next after this part. I was also going to add the creepy pastas but didnt know a lot at the time. ok, lets just get on with the story shall we? No more back story

-------

"Diamond, I'm having guests over tonight and need you to stay in your room" Herobrine said. They were both downstairs in the library. Diamond paused on the ladder and looked down at her father. she dropped down until she was on the main floor and looked at him.

"Who's coming?" Diamond asked. Herobrine looked at her with his cold white eyes.

"That is none of your business" He said. Diamond pouted before climbing the ladder again.

"Fine, but just one question" She said picking out a book of horror stories, one of her favorites.

"Yes?" Herobrine said from below the ladder.

"Why do I have to stay in my room? Are you embarrassed about me?" She asked. Herobrine flew up next to her.

"I would never be embarrassed about you" He said stroking her hair gently "But these guests are very, very dangerous and I can't let anything happen to you" He said. Diamond looked over at him and smiled.

"Ok, I'll stay in my room" She said "I'm just going to grab a few more books before I go though" she said and swung the ladder over a few rows.

"I'll have dinner sent to your room" Herobrine called as he walked out. Diamond ignored it and grabbed a few books before walking out the doors of the library and to her room. The halls were eerily quiet as she went. Usually there were mobs about but today it seemed like they were all gone. The mobs had gotten used to her as she grew up so none tried to attack her anymore.

"Hey Magenta" Diamond said as she walked in. The ghast was up in her nest in the corner of the room.

"olleH  dnomaiD" Majenta said "dnif gnihtyna doog ot daer?" Diamond nodded

"I grabbed some horror stories and an old favorite" Diamond said setting the books on the table and picking one up "Dad says I have to stay in here for supper tonight too"

"yhW?" Magenta asked. Diamond shrugged and opened the book

"He says he's having some friends over tonight and that they're dangerous" Diamond said "But if they're that dangerous why is he having them over?"

Magenta drifted down and landed next to the bed

"s'tI ssenisub ffuts" She said "ouy t'ndluow tnaw ot teem meht"

"So you know who they are?" Diamond asked. Magenta went silent and drifted back to her nest.

"Come on Magenta!" Diamond said "Please tell me" She begged

"oN" magenta said before turning away from Diamond. Diamond waited for a bit before she sighed and walked back over to her bed. She picked her book back up and started reading. She was so focused on her book that she didn't even notice when Magenta left, or when the door opened and a pigmen set her dinner on the table. She was on the last page when a nock came from her door. She looked up but couldn't see anyone there.

"Hello?" She called getting up. No answer came so she put her book down and started walking towards the door. The nock came again and she stopped.

"Who is it?" She asked. Again, no answer. She opened the door slightly and looked out to see an empty hall in front of her. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion and she shut the door