stuck in class

random stories, stuck in class bore. (We've all been there)

#1 

the place was packed, people everywhere. I'd have hated to be claustrophobic. Luckly, I wasn't........ I cant say that about the others though. 

"WHY are we here?" Phil hissed in my ear. I looked over my sholder at him, unable to turn around in the crowd.

"Cause it's warmer to stick in a crowd" I shrugged. He scowled and looked around again. Behing a head taller did have it's advantages. 

"How close are we now?" I asked looking up at him. 

He grumbled "Not much closer than when you asked thirty minutes ago" He replied, wrapping his grey scarf tighter around his neck. "I don't see what's so great about waiting in line for days just to get a movie ticket. Can't you order one online?" 

I sighed "You don't understand Phil, they ran out online" I stood on my tippy toes trying to get a glimpse of the theater doors through the crowd. Nada. Didn't work.

"Why'd you drag me along though? I've got no interest in this" Phil went on muttering "It's freezing cold, these people are annoying and that guy is looking at me really weird" he said looking over his shoulder.

I rolled my eyes "he's wearing a mask doofus"

"haha, very funny" He replied. A cold, November wind blew through the crowd and he shivered "Why couldn't you choose this night to stay home and just be antisocial?" he asked. I shook my head. 

"Cause I really, really want to see this movie" I said jumping to keep warm. One thing about winter, it was always cold for some reason. {sarcasm} 

"What movie is it anyways?" Phil grumbled again. We were closer now, I could smell the popcorn.

"Mockingjay" I said beaming "the movie I've been waiting for for a year" I tried to look over the crowd again, getting anxious from being so close yet soooooooooooo far from the sorce of my excitement. 

We came out of the theater 3 hours later. I carried the popcorn back to the car, holding it close the entire way. 

"You alright?" Phil asked once we got to the car. I was silent the whole way. 

"yea" I said barely above a whisper. 

"Bad lie, what's wrong?" he asked climbing into the drivers seat. I got in and handed him the keys. 

"It was so sad" I said holding back tears "Why'd they do that?! There were so many feels!" my head collapsed int othe buttery popcorn bucket, still half full. 

I heard Phil snort and look back up "what?" I asked slightly mad "I'm having a feels attack and you're laughing" 

He smirked and the car roared to life. "Nothing" He stated "but it sounds a lot like something you'd do" 

"yea" I said thinking "It does, doesn't it?" I smirked to myself as we drove onto the highway "I wonder-" 

"No" Phil interupted my thoughts "You are not trying anything like that movie. No way" I looked over and he was shaking his head. I sighed.

"Fine" I said "but you cant stop me from thinking about it" I smirked

-------

A/N like I said, I'm bored, stuck in class and have nothing else to do. So I wrote this ^+^ Expect more like this in the future.

Until next chapter of whichever book I manage to update next 

SEE YA Foxes!