Hallway wonders

Ok, so today for me was a half day and it was really fun. but that's not what I'm writing about. I wanted to tell you one specific thing that happened while I was walking to my locker during the middle of my last class......

So my class had been in the library to use the computers for our big project (due at the end of spring break that just started to us) And to use the computers, we have to have our ID's. Well, I forgot mine in my locker so I asked the librarian if I could. She said yes.

As I walked down the hall to my locker I had to pass the creative writing class. Well, they had the projector going and they had the screen down with something on it. I couldn't see what it was but it looked like a website. I walked past without really paying attention and listening to my music from the ear bud in one ear. As I walked past though I couldn't help but overhear some of there conversations. Of course they were loud, loud enough for me to hear through my music. The one thing I heard though was someone shout PHIL!

Of course, I immediately think of our lovable enderman Phil and laughed to myself about it. There are other characters named Phil, I'm sure but he came to my mind when I heard the name.

I just kept walking and reached my locker when I heard someone say

"This is a great story"

I stopped again and listened. I could hear even more chatting and they just seemed to be getting louder. I had to stop myself from going in and see what exactly they were talking about.

And that's what I heard in the hallways. I'm sure there was more but I cant remember and highly doubt I will

SEE YA Foxes!