| Hello Los Angeles! |

Author's Note: Hola guys!
This is my very first fanfiction and English is not my mother language so pardon me if there are any grammatical or spelling mistakes.

And yes, the amazing cover of this book is made by _InfinityIsForever_ Thanks a ton.💙

"Flight 311 to Los Angeles departing soon, all the passengers please aboard." The speaker announced.

I sat down on my seat. After seeing the sights from the window I slowly fell asleep. About 20 hours of flying the flight landed. I was about to leave the airport but I saw a crowd of paparazzi. They were rushing to take some pictures of a celebrity. I looked behind saw and the celeb.

"Oh my fucking god!" I muttered to myself.

She was the one and only Kendall Jenner. I was crushing on her ever since she started modeling. So my mouth opened automatically. I don't know why on earth she looked at me and gave me a sweet smile. My eyes were stuck on her lips. Then she got in her Range Rover and vanished herself.

I got on a cab and started for the hotel which was pre-booked by my friend Lauren Perez. We were related by our family.

I reached the hotel room. The hotel was well decorated. Someone knocked the hotel door as soon as I stepped out of the washroom- freshening myself. I opened it and Lauren was standing there with a big smile on her face.

"Hey, my love." The brunette attacked me by a tight hug.

"You're cho-king me!" I joked on which she pouted.

"Just kidding! I missed you." I said kissing her cheek.

We talked about lot of things and had some snacks. She eventually invited me on a party at her condo.

I decided to take a quick nap before the party as I was looking like a total crap after the flight. At 7.00 pm I woke up. I put on a crop top, ripped jeans and vans. And put on some light make up. At 8.00 pm Lauren texted me that she's outside the hotel.

"Someone is looking hot!"Lauren winked at me.

"Someone is looking flawless!"I winked back at her. I got in the car and we shared a quick hug.

The party was cool as fuck. As Lauren was connected with the modeling world the party was full of models and stars. I recongnized many of them. I saw Gigi and Lauren were talking at one corner then a tall girl joined them. My heart stopped at once cause it was Kendall. I stepped forward with my courage.

"Hey, L wanna have a shot?" I somehow managed to asked her.

"Hello, I know you!" The dark haired girl pointed me.

"Maybe, you saw me on the airport today." I replied.

"Yes, you seemed pretty shocked back then." She chuckled.

"Yes, of course I did," I laughed nervously. "Literally I was. Never have I ever thought that I'll meet you."

"This is Gigi." Lauren pointed at Gigi. "Maybe you know her too." Then Lauren turned to me and said, "Gigi, this is Y/N. My one kind of sister."

"Hello, there! Nice to meet you hottie!" Gigi flirted which made me realize the hot feeling that crept on both my cheeks. I was blushing.

After talking about almost everything and anything we decided to call it a night. Gigi, Kendall and I exchanged numbers and then we went off to our own places. Lauren dropped me off to my hotel and headed to her home.

Dreamy day it was!