| A Perfect Day |

After that night, things started to change and fall into places like the way they were before. Kendall and I were texting after so many days. Every thing became just as before.

She confessed to me that she liked me and we both agreed to give this relationship a shot. Though we decided to keep it low key, only our family members and close friends knew about it.

When I told Lauren about us; I saw her jumping up and down with joyness through FaceTime.

I was making some breakfast in the kitchen when I heard my phone beeping. I was hoping it was Kenny and picked my phone up. Turns out it really was Kenny. She texted me that she was coming over and if I didn't open the door in 20 seconds she was gonna break the door and enter through it.

The thought of her entering my house breaking the door made me laugh inwardly. But I obeyed anyways.

I went back to the kitchen after opening the door while she trailed behind me humming. I was mixing pancake ingredients in the kitchen counter and dancing to Spice Girls' 'Wannabe' as Kenny sat on the counter. After about 10 minutes I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and a smile grew on my lips. Cause I knew that it was Kenny.

"Hey babe." I pecked her lips and went back to my cooking.

"You're acting too busy!" She crossed her arms defensively.

"I'm trying to make us some pancakes so we don't die starving. So don't get angry." I giggled. "Meanwhile, can you go find a movie we can watch?" She nodded.

I was too happy that I got the chance to spent quality time with one of the best models in the world. She means a lot to me and yes I love her though I haven't admitted that to her yet. I didn't wanna freak her out and make her run away. We were dating for 2 months. I can say that these 2 months were very special to me.

I walked into the living room and saw that she picked an animated movie named 'UP'.

We both couldn't concentrate on the TV cause we were too busy cuddling with each other. We both gave each other small kisses here and there momentarily.

After some hours I noticed that Kenny was sound asleep. She was looking very cute as always and also so peaceful. She always looks cute without even trying.

I pecked her lips softly cause I couldn't resist myself to kissing her plump lips. She woke up and gave me her sweet smile and wrapped my neck with her arms. She softly kissed my lips before catching my bottom lips with her teeth which earned her a throaty growl. I could feel her smiling against my lips. Soon she was straddling me. I licked her bottom lips asking for entrance which she gladly accepted. My tongue experienced the whole of her mouth. Our tongues enterwined and she mildly sucked mine before letting it go. My hands explored all of her body leaving her breathless. She moaned deeply in pleasure and I swear it was the sexiest and most pleasurable sound to my ears.

After the heated makeout session her head was resting on my chest.

"Kenny boo?" I called her.

"Mmh." She replied.

"I want to tell you something." I was tensed.

"So what are you waiting for?" She looked at my eyes.

"I, um, I actually want to tell you that, I want to be with you like this forever. You know babe what I mean." I somehow confessed feeling nervous.

"No, I don't know." She acted innocent.

"Aaah okay okay! I want to tell you that."

"You want to tell me what Y/N babe?" She giggled.

I rolled my eyes at and let out a frown.

"I love you." I hid my face with my hand.

She held my hands and made me look deeply in her eyes pecking my lips.

"I love you more, Y/N." I looked at her.

I was feeling like I was on the top of the world. Honestly, I was feeling like I had just climbed a very giant mountain and I was just standing right on the top it with the love of my life with whom I was craving for.

And trust me when I tell you that it was the best feeling ever.