| Next Day |

Next day I woke up from sleep by the vibration of my phone.

"Are you still asleep, Y/N? It's fucking 11.00 am. Wake up!!" Lauren shouted over the phone.

"So what's the plan for today?" I mumbled through the phone.

"We are going for lunch. Get ready soon."

"What do you mean by 'we'?" I excitedly asked.

"Me, you, Gigi, Kendall and Kylie." Lauren replied.

"I'll pick you up at sharp 1.00 pm. Is that alright?" the brunette asked.

"Of course!!" I chimed being pretty excited.

Me and Lauren arrived at a typical restaurant. Gigi was already there. She shared a quick hug with me and Lauren. Soon Kendall arrived with her younger sister Kylie.

"Ky, this is Y/N." the dark haired girl introduced me with her sister.

"Hello, Y/N. Nice to meet you." Kylie smiled.

"Pleasure to meet you too." I chuckled.

We took selfies with each other and had most of the item from the menu. I invited them to my hotel which they gladly accepted it with out any hesitation. We all got in Kendall's Range Rover. The dark haired girl drove us to my hotel.

"Your room is pretty cool." the quiet one said.

We all were chilling on the couch then Kylie asked us if we wanted to play a game named 'Never have I ever'.

Lauren was too excited cause she loves this game.

It was my turn and I said "Never have I ever kissed someone of the same sex."

A big fat lie :))

I could see Kendall's body language getting tensed all of a sudden. She shifted on the couch uncomfortably and smiled sheepishly.

"What's wrong, Kenny?" Gigi asked her.

"I, um, nothing." Kendall stuttered.

"I'll tell what's wrong with Ken." Kylie came forth with a mischievous grin while her sister glared at her.

"Kendall has kissed someone of the same sex." Ky finally revealed while Kendall kept glaring at her.

I felt my heart skip a million beats the moment the words escaped Kylie's lips.

"Are you gay, Kenny?" Lauren said finally breaking the silence.

"No!" The dark haired girl protested. "I just prefer girls more than boys."

"I just prefer girls more than boys" - my subconscious kept repeating.

They spent all the day at my hotel.They left the hotel one by one at about 10.00 pm.
But Lauren stayed to give me company.

"So how was the day?" Lauren asked with a sleepy voice.

"Best indeed." I replied curtly. "Kendall is really shy, isn't she?"

"Yes, she is."

I started asking Lauren a thousand questions about Kendall.

"Why are you so interested only about Kendall?" She raised her eyebrows.

"I certainly am not!" I denied.

"Oh c'mon, Y/N. I know you."

"Cause I like her like that." I chuckled giving up to her knowing that it was pointless.

"Oh, I see. So you were testing that she likes girls or not at the gaming session, right?"

"Yes, I was." I answered without any hesitation while smiling absentmindedly.

"Well, Romeo, I gotta run," Lauren started putting on her boots. "I'll call you tomorrow." She said while walking out of the door.

I nodded and bade her goodbye. After she left I freshened up and wore my sleep dress. I drifted off to sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.