| Goodbye |

It's been nine and a half months since Kendall and I are together. In these nine months I've fallen deeper and deeper with her. I've never been so into somebody before and have never felt things she's made me feel. She still makes me nervous when she walks into the room and the butterflies in my stomach come alive at her single touch. I couldn't get enough her. No matter how much time we spent together, I'll always miss her right after we hung out.

Not more than two months ago we decided to take our relationship to another level. So we both moved in together. It was like she practically forced me to move in since I was really not fond of the idea of moving in to her condo. I more likely wanted to buy a house for us but considering I couldn't really find a house which met my expectations- I moved in to her condo with her from mine.

Since then we've been living together. Everything is so perfect. I was getting used waking up next to her and making her breakfast. I'd sometimes tease her for not knowing how to cook and she'll pout which made her look cuter than usual. But good times don't long forever, do they?

It was Saturday night and Kenny and I were cuddling on a couch- yet again watching a cheesy movie she picked up. We were giving each other small pecks and kisses every now and then. Suddenly her phone rang.

I looked over to her phone.

"Ignore it, babe." She said softly kissing my jaw.

"No, baby pick it up. It can be important." I said smiling at her.

She groaned at sat straight on my lap. She reached her phone and picked it up.

Kendall: Hello?

Other person: .....

I didn't understand who called her since I couldn't hear what the other person was saying from the other side.

Kendall: You've got to be kidding me! But it's such a short notice!

Other person: .....

Kendall: Fine! (Disgruntled)

I saw the frown on her face grow bigger. She hung the phone up and looked at me sadly.

"Who was it babe?" I furrowed my brows.

"My manager." She rolled her eyes.

I smiled a little at her reaction. "And what did Kris say?"

"I have to go to New York for a week for a photoshoot!" She said throwing her hands in the air.

Y/N: "Another photoshoot? That's great love. I'm proud of you!"

Kendall: "No, Y/N, you don't understand. I have to leave tomorrow as soon as possible. She also booked a ticket for me at 9 a.m. tomorrow to fly to NY.

"Really?" I said being sad and the corner of lips lips curled downwards. "Well, it's work and you gotta do it." I said almost as an afterthought.

"I know," she nuzzled her face deeper in the crook of my neck, "but I don't wanna go. All I want to do is cuddle you and kiss you and hold you."

"It's just one week, love. We'll FaceTime and call the other every time we're free. We'll make through it." I assured her.

Kendall: "Promise?"

Y/N: "Promise."

..

Today Kenny was coming back from NY after a whole week. In this one week I've missed her like crazy. It's not something unusual. I'd always miss her when she's not around. Even if it's only for a day.