| Timidity |

I was really frustrated. Some days had passed and I heard nothing from her. After she left I was crying myself to sleep every other night. But the question was- "Why I was crying?"

"Am I in Love with her?" I kept myself asking this repeatedly.

But how could that be possible? I mean I've know her only for four months. Is four months enough for someone to fall in love with a person? I admit the fact that I've been crushing on her since day one but it's just too surreal, isn't it? Moreover, I don't even know if she likes me back or not. Well she said that she liked girls but that supposedly couldn't mean that she liked me. Maybe she was in love with some one else or she had a crush on someone.

"Then why'd she kiss you?" - I found myself asking this again and again to my own self. Maybe it was just the flow of the time being?

I didn't know the answers to any of my questions but I was sure about something; that particular dark-haired girl had something in her that kept me drawing to her continuously. Never in my life have I felt this kind of attraction to anyone and her not keeping any contact with me was just breaking me in every way. Yet I tried to keep up with my day-to-day life and forced myself to work more and more so that I'll stop thinking about her. But it didn't help, really. The heart wants what it wants

At first I texted her and called her many times but she didn't reply any of them. I talked to Lauren about the incident because I needed someone to open up to; and who better than Lauren?

"She really is too much shy about her love life. Just don't give up on her yet. She'll come around." Lauren reassured me.

Two weeks passed already and still no news. What angers me most was that she didn't give me any explanation. So, then I was over thinking. Too much over thinking.

"Doesn't she like me anymore?"
"Is she interested in someone else?"
"Is she confused?"

The questions kept swirling in my mind and making a knot and making me lose my sanity. But I had no clue about the questions. 

One month passed away and when I still didn't hear anything from her; I decided that was the right time to move on and focus on someone else. Lauren realized my situation and she invited me in a lunch with one of her friends named Blair.

When I arrived at the place at where we had agreed to meet up, I saw Lauren sitting there with another brunette girl who was really pretty. She started to wave at me and motioning me to where they were as soon as she noticed me to get off that Uber.

"Blair, this is Y/N." Lauren introduced us.

"Nice to meet you Blair." I gave her a sweet smile and she returned the smile as we shook hands and sat down.

We three chilled about 3 hours.Blair got a really great sense of humor. When we were finally getting up to run our own errands Blair and I exchanged numbers.

My days were really going well though I can't forget Kendall for awhile. Anyways I got a date with Blair at one of the familiar club near my condo.

It was Saturday night and I picked Blair from her place. When we arrived at the club the club was already really crowded. We were chatting and laughing on random things. She asked me to dance with her.

"I'm really bad at dancing. I actually suck at it!" I shyly told her.

"Let's see how hardly you suck at it!" She chuckled.

She put her hand on my waist and I put mine on her shoulder. Then we started dancing with the rhythm of the music. We swayed with the music and let go of everything else.

"You're not that bad." She encouraged me while grinding one me.

"Maybe you're giving me vibes!" I chuckled.

Meanwhile I was feeling like someone's gaze at me. I looked behind and I caught a particular tall and dark-haired girl staring at me. When our eye connected she tried to hid herself. I tried my best to ignore her as she was ignoring me for about two months.

Me and Blair competed each other on drinking shots. After some pegs we both lost our control. We became really flirty and touchy.

"Hey, Y/N?" A very familiar voice called my name.

"Oh hello there, Jenner. Long time no see hahaha." I teased her in my drunken state.

"How many drinks did you have, Y/N?" She asked; a hint of concern could be flickering through her eyes.

"Ah well Blair, this is Kendall." I pointed at Kendall in order to introduce them, completely ignoring Kendall's question.

"Nice to meet you. Y/N, you never talked about her." Blair said with furrowed eyebrows.

"I need to talk to you Y/N." Kendall impatiently demanded.

"Oh, why now?" I scowled at her.

"Please, Y/N." She pleaded with tears in her eyes which melted me.

"Fine!" I groaned and I swear I could see a ghost of a smirk flashing across her lips.

"I will be right back." I kissed Blair's cheek.

Kendall dragged me to the washroom which was pretty empty.

"What's wrong with you Kendall?" I asked.

"So, you're dating that girl?" She ignored my question.

"No, she's just a friend." I answered.

"And she wants to fuck you, right?" She said crossing her arms.

"What the fuck, Kendall? Do you ever hear your own words? And why am I feeling that you are you behaving like a jealous girlfriend? When you're not even my friend anymore." I shouted being exasperated.

"Cause I like you too much and I can't see you with anyone else." Suddenly her expression changed.

"But you were ignoring me. It's been about 2 months and you didn't even tried to contact me once." I uttered.

"I was scared. Cause I never ever thought I will fall for someone like this; so truly,madly and deeply." She said through tears.

I wiped her tears with my thumb.

"You should have told me once." I said.

"I was scared." She replied.

I caressed her hands with mine and hugged her. She hugged me back and we stayed like that for awhile.

"I hurt you very bad right?" She pecked my lips.

"Let's get out from the washroom. People are staring at us." I ignored her question.

We got out from the washroom. Kendall again joined the people she came with and I joined Blair. Who was waiting for me.

"Hey,are you fine?" Blair asked.

"Not at all. Can we go? I'll drop you home. I'm not feeling good." I confessed.

I dropped her at her home and drove to my condo biding her goodnight.

"Take care of yourself." My friend told me.

"Yeah, I will." I smiled a little.