| Keeping from Her Pt.2 |

Finally it was the 6th day of November.

Kenny confessed that she loves me as much as I love her on this day. So basically it was our 2nd year anniversary.

At 12.00 am I was laying on bed and Kenny was laying on me. I whispered on her ears "Happy anniversary love."

"Happy anniversary babe, the love of my life." She replied huskily.

She got up from the bed got lost in her closet and yelled, "close your eyes my love".

Even though I was confused, I obeyed her and after a moment I felt a pair of soft lips pressed on my lips. We shared a little peck.

"You can open your eyes now." She whispered in my ears.

I opened my eyes she was sitting on the bed on her knees with a shining ring in her hand.

Kendall: "Okay it's a promise ring. Y/N I don't need anything in my life but you. I don't care if you come from wealthy family or not. I love you for just being you. You make me feel loved and comfortable everytime I'm around you. All the butterflies in my stomach go wild whenever I'm around you. Be with me and be the reason of my smiling. Will you?"

I was surprised for a moment and felt tears welling up in my eyes. I cupped her face and looked deeply in her eyes.

Y/N: "Of course I will my love. I'm only made for you and you are only made for me. This is already written on our fate. You're stuck with me and I'm stuck with you. You're the love of my life. I love you with all my heart Kendall Nicole Jenner. "

We spent the rest of night by chatting and laughing on each other.

On the next day at afternoon I somehow managed to come out of our condo. I texted Kenny to be ready at 7.00 sharp cause we'll go out for dinner.

At 7.00 called her to come out. She came out. She was on a red dress, I lost my words after seeing her. Every time I see her I fall in love with her deeper and deeper. I told her to close her eyes.

"I'm putting a blindfold on your eyes. Just don't ask anything okay love?" I uttered .

"Okay." She replied.

After a few minutes of driving we reached the mansion. I opened the door of the car and carried her bridal style.

"Whatchoo doing?" She yelled.

"Susshh. You believe in me right?" I replied.

"Of course, I do. But I think I'm too heavy for you." She chuckled.

"Yes, you're but I don't have any other choice." I teased her and she tried to slap my arms.

I carried her to the roof of our mansion and told her, "You can put off your blimdfold after only ten seconds."

"Okay!" I felt the excitement rushing through her voice.

She put off the blindfold and fireworks started. She got startled and jumped on me and hugged me tightly. We enjoyed the fireworks by holding each other. The fireworks ended and she jumped in the air by clapping her hands.

Kendall: "How do you came to know that I love fireworks so much?"

Y/N: "From KimYe's wedding. By the way I have a little more stuffs to show you."

Kendall: "No.First you have to tell me whose mansion is this? It seems really big and pretty!"

Y/N: "It's all yours my love."

Her eyes went as wide as a golden snitch from the Harry Potter movies. She gaped at me and I chuckled.

"Come on." I pulled her arms to go inside of the house.

"Wait, Y/N. WHAT?" She asked me with a surprising tone. "Babe this is not only a little gift! This is a mansion! I can't take this, you have been wor......."

I stopped her by kissing her lips.

"Shuddup and come with me. I want to show you something that you'll definitely love." I took her hand.

"Because you love and adore horses so much, that's why I bought this. There are two horses, one's mine and another is yours. You'll absolutely love 'em." I said and showed her the stable.

"Oh my lord!! This is the best gift ever." She screamed, jumped and hugged with all of her.

I took her to the main building and opened the front door.

"Baby, this is not only big it's huge." Kenny said to me.

I showed her the living room, the kitchen, the dining room, the guest room and the mini theater. There was three master bedroom. We made our way towards the master bedroom.

"Love this will be our playground." I said with a wink before opening the door.

Kenny gasped and jumped on our bed and let her body dived in the soft mattress. I joined her.

Kendall: "How do you manage all these things? I really love all of the mansion. You really know my choice."

Y/N: "The answer is pretty easy. Cause I love you and it's my duty to know all your choices and Hails helped me with all of her. You should give some thanks to her too."

Kendall: "So now I know this is why you spent the whole day with Hails after coming back from NY."

Y/N: "Ah! yes my love. Let's FaceTime Hails."

We FaceTimed Hails. She was beyond happy.

Kendall: "So....."

Y/N: "So?"

She pressed her lips on mine and get on me. I lost my control and fell on the bed. She straddled me and started kissing my lips, her hands started to travel between my tights and into my shirt. She kissed me with hunger, she wanted to enter her tongue in my mouth- fighting for dominance and I couldn't stop her so I let it pass through and it both fought inside our mouth.

"You're so beautiful Y/N." She said in between kisses and started kissing me again.

She started to pull my shirt up and throw it away, kissed my cheek, my shoulder and even my flat stomach. She took off her red dress and I saw her flawless, splendid body. She had those perfect curves.

She started grinding on me, making me lean my head back in pleasure and moan. She kissed my neck up to my lips. She bit my lip and pulled it a little. The harder she grinded me, the more wetness I felt down there.

We both were tired after the heavy makeout session.

"I love you Kenny." I told her when she was laying on my chest.

"I love you to the moon and back my love."she replied.

"Would you like to move in here? I think it'll be a really big step of our life. I'm not forcing you but I think it'll be great if we move in here." I put my thoughts.

"You know what? This is the best idea. We'll pack our things from our condo and move in here tomorrow. Now give me the goodnight kiss." She demanded.

We shared a little peck and fell asleep.