| Her Temptation Pt.2 (SMUT) |

I stood there spellbound. Kendall was here. But she was supposed to come back two days later. What's she doing here now? It's not like I wasn't happy to see her. I was; but I was confused too. She never came back before schedule. This happened for the first time.

"Too shocked to see me?" Her voice pulled me out of the trail of thoughts. Her tone said she was mad.

"Wha- how? I mea-"

"Not happy to see me, Y/N?" She cut me off. "Of course you won't be. You'll not be able to have fun if I'm around."

"What're you talking about?" I somehow managed to utter.

"I'm talking about this!" She shouted and pulled out her phone placing it right in front of me. Her Instagram was opened there and I could see the pictures of Cara, Gigi, Bella, Hailey and me getting super touchy from earlier that night. Hailey and Bella uploaded those. They weren't that bad but we're speaking about Kendall here. Who, in fact, is over protective over me.

"These are pictures from the club." I said gulping lightly.

"I can see that." Her face retorted with rage. "Why did you let them touch you?!"

"I was drunk, Kenny." I tried to reason out.

Kendall: "So? That gives them the license to touch you?"

Y/N: "Look, I'm sorry, okay? I shouldn't have let them touch me."

She didn't say anything but walked rapidly towards me and for a second I thought she was gonna slap me. That thought caused me to flinch inwardly. But she did the complete opposite thing.

She pressed her lips against mine roughly causing me to nearly choke. Her hands roamed all over my upper body until it was resting on my hips. She pushed me back slightly that made me fall on the couch on my back. Her lips trailed down to my jaw, neck leaving traces of kisses. She did it quite aggressively and I knew why. She was making sure I knew that I was only hers. She bit on my neck; immediately licking that place to reduce the pain. A little moan escaped my lips.

"Can anyone else make you feel like this?" She whispered in my ear eagerly biting my earlobe. My hands found their way under her shirt.

"Why did you do this?" She stopped kissing and said this; straddling me. He hands caressing my cheeks.

"Why do you leave me all alone?" I frowned.

"It's work and I don't stand a choice against this." She sighed.

I chuckled and looked at her. "Shut up and kiss me you fool!"

And with a swift motion, I changed positions. Now she was the one underneath me.

Attention: The next part contains smut. If you don't wanna read this then you can simply go and read the next chapter. :))

Smut starts:

Going on top of her I started kissing her passionately. The kiss became more and more heated by time. My lips made their way to her neck and licked and kissed it. I bit a ticking vein in her neck earning myself a low growl.

Going down, I left trails of kiss down the valley of her breasts. My hands reached the hem of her shirt and pulled it up her head before throwing it somewhere insignificant in the dimly lit room. My hands worked on the clasp of her bra and her hand anticipated on the metal fastening. Soon my tongue got in contact with her already hard nipples. My one hand was on her side and the other one was on the other breast- squeezing it lightly while my tongue and lips worked on the other.

Kissing her stomach, I kept making my way to her abdomen- down to her lower abs. My hands were now working on her sides; pulling her jeans off. She pulled her jeans off her legs and threw it away.

"Y/N, please..." I heard her moaning my name while I kissed her inner thighs.

"I like it when you say my name like that." I seductively whispered and pulled her panty away. Now she was in front of me; fully naked.

"Don't tease. Ju-st do it.." She pleaded but I decided to play a little. I kissed her everywhere but the place where she wanted me the most right now. Her hands firmly gripped my hair and lead me to where she needed me so bad. I could see how wet she was already. Finally I gave in and started to kiss her lips.

"Oh-h fuck," she cursed in pleasure pushing my head more into her. My tongue entered between her lips and started to lick her clit which made her tremble. I pulled one of her legs and placed it over my shoulder.

"Oh, yes fuck, Y/N." She moaned when my tongue entered into her. She started jerking her hips. "Jus-t do it, Y/N!" She somehow managed to utter

"What do you want me to do, Kenny?" I played innocent.

"Oh, don-t make me sa-y those things!" She whimpered.

"Beg for it, babe." I chuckled feeling the complete dominance of the moment.

"Fuck me, Y/N! Fuck me until I can't thi-nk straight." She finally gave up and told me what she wanted me to do.

"As you wish, baby girl." I said and slid two fingers inside her. My fingers kept sliding inside and out and making her moan my name in pleasure.

"God, this fee-ls so good." She panted as I fastened my speed. My fingers were inside her while my tongue did their work on her clit.

"Babe, I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum!" She breathed as i felt her walls getting closer around my fingers. I sped the process.

"Oh, fuck!" She screamed as she gave in on my fingers. I took my fingers out and licked them clean. Then I went all the way up to her lips and kissed her passionately and she immediately kissed me back.

"I taste good." She joked as I rested my forehead on hers.

"You sure do." I chuckled.

She laughed and turned me around getting on top of me. She gave me a mischievous smirk and leaned down to my ears.

"Now, my turn..." She whispered and I chuckled as she started her work.

..