| Never Say Goodbye |

Y/N: "There's no us. Goodbye Kendall Jenner. It's over."

And with that I left her condo ignoring her crying and begging me to stay.

This was how it all ended between Kendall and I three months ago. That night, after I left her condo I went to Lauren's place. I had sold my condo when I moved into Kendall's house. So I didn't have anywhere to got but Lauren's. I told her everything and she was there to give me a shoulder to lean on. I don't know if the other members on Kendall's family ever said to her for cheating on me but Kylie reached out for me and said she was sorry for her sister's action. But the friendship between her and I never faded. Even Kris tried to reach me but I politely declined her telling that I wasn't interested in doing anything with Kendall anymore because I didn't want my heart to break again.

But the truth was- the broken pieces of my heart had never mended. I stayed at Lauren's for two weeks until I got a call from my office saying that there was a big opportunity for me to work with Henry Puth; the best wild life photographer according to TIMES. But for that I had to move to NY. I decided to move to NY believing the fact that if I go there and keep myself busy in work, I'll be able to move on from her.

But that was nearly impossible for me to do that considering Kendall wanted to contact with me no matter what. She'd call and text me almost everyday which ended up me blocking her number to stop getting texts or calls from her. Besides the huge billboards of NY that had Kendall's pictures stuck to it made my heart churn every time I saw them. But I had to move on.

Lauren tried to set me up with dates again but I declined the offer because for now, the only thing I wanted to do is work. Work hard until I reach my goal. And that, I had to do it. By hook or by crook.

Things were hard without Kendall around me but I was starting to pull myself together. I rented a studio apartment in there and started my life afresh. It was until I got a call from a certain tall model.

It was nearly two in the morning when the continuous ringing of my phone woke me up from sleep. I groaned a took the phone from the nightstand. I looked at it and saw that it was an unknown number. Wondering if I really should pick that call or not, I slid my from left to right- picking up the call.

"Hello?" A shaky voice said as soon as I picked the phone up.

And I knew that voice.

"Kendall?" I said being confused that she had called me so late at night, that too with an unknown number.

"Did I just wake you up?" She said and I could imagine her biting her bottom lip.

"Why'd you call me, Kendall?" I said being impatient.

She didn't say anything. I only heard her steady breathing ringing through the phone.

Y/N: "If you're not gonna say anything I hanging up the phone."

"No! No!" She shouted. "I'm lost."

"What?" I asked screwing up my face.

Kendall: "Yes, I'm lost, Y/N. I'm here in NY and I...I don't kno-w my way around here. I'm lost."

"With whom did you came?" I asked being worried.

"I was here for a photoshoot with Gigi and Hailey and...we went to club-bing and then we got dru-nk and now I'm lost. That's all I know..." She explained drunkenly.

"Where are you now, Kendall?" I panicked.

Kendall: "I don't know. It's so col-d here and I think I'm gonna... I'm gonna free-ze to death, Y/N."