| Whatever Forever |

"Karrie, stop jumping on the bed you'll wake your brother up." I said to her signaling towards Daniaal while I tried to grab her. "Come here you little pet, it's time for you to sleep." I said once I caught her and picked her up.

"I don't wanna sleep until you tell me a story, mum." My four year old daughter whined rubbing her eyes.

"A story, really? What story d'ya wanna hear?" I asked tucking her into bed.

"How you asked mommy to marry you!" She said excitedly clapping her hands.

I laughed at her childishness and nodded in agreement.

Y/N: "On story and then off you sleep, deal?"

Karrie: "Deal."

Okay so back to how we got married...

Flashback.

5 years ago.

"I don't know Khlo how to do this. I'm just so scared. What if she rejects me?" I said to Khloe nervously rubbing the bridge of my nose.

Khloe was my #1 go to whenever I needed some advice or anything of that sort. But this time it was huge. I was going to ask the love of my life- with whom I'd been going out for 3 years now, to marry me.

I was excited. But I was scared too.

'What if she rejects me?' 'What if she says she doesn't wanna marry me?' 'What if she says she doesn't wanna marry at all?' Questions like this kept swirling in my mind and making a tight knot there.

"Y/N, if you're nervous of asking her in front of everyone then don't. Just take her on a date, spend some time and finally when you think you have the balls to ask her, ask her." Khloe suggested.