| Unexposed |

"I love you!" my girlfriend whispered in my ear and peppered me with kisses all over my face trailing down to my chest.

"I love you more." I bit her ear lobe softly.

"Ouch! Will you ever get over teasing me?" She said straddling me and pressed her lips hungrily against mine.

I caught her bottom lip. My hands were tracing the bare parts of the body trailing down to her ass and giving it a light squeeze.

Kenny and I had been dating for six months now but no one except our families and closest friends knew about this relationship. None of us were out yet and Kenny didn't want to deal with the media, so we just decided to keep it a secret.

I was too eager to expose our relationship in front of the world and let the world know how madly I am in love with this woman. But Kenny's management was against it. They scripted PR stunts which were played by Kenny and random guys and that drove me mad.

No matter how many times she has tried to convince me that it was just for the show and publicity, my heart was still afraid of losing her. So today, I decided to confront her about this again.

"Kenny why can't we expose our relationship status?" I asked her while she was packing her clothes.

"I answered this question a hundreds of times before." Suddenly her mood changed.

"What are afraid of? About your sexuality. Oh,come on you can't change it." I said throwing my hands in the air.

"I know right? But my management won't understand it. They think it might affect my carrier." She tried to convince me.

The frown tugging on my lips grew wider. "Tell me one thing, Kendall, are you ashamed of me? Of us?" I asked.

"Don't be ridiculous, Y/N!" She whined. "You know I don't wanna do this but I got no choice left."

"If you say so." I muttered under my breath.

"Sorry?" She raised an eyebrow.

"You got a shoot tomorrow at New York, right?" I changed the topic.

"Why are changing the topic?" She huffed.

"So you don't need to talk about the shitty shit?" I sneered.

"Don't hold it back, Y/N. What were you saying?" She said sternly.

"Okay, I just don't understand these PR stunts you have to do. Well I get it that you being with me is not the best publicity but some of the model from the industry is bisexual. Their sexuality did not effect their career. So why not us? Am I not good for you?" I grunted trying to contain my anger.

She put a finger on my lips for me to stop talking.

"Don't say that. You're the perfect and the only one for me. I'll talk to my management. Now I need to leave. I still have to pack some things." She said with a sad face.

"Call me when you get time cause I will miss you insanely." I told her with a low voice.

She pecked my lips and left the condo.

After that day me and Kenny were FaceTiming.

"I'm missing you babe. I want to kiss those lips." My girlfriend's voice rang through the phone as I saw her pouting through my phone's screen.

"I'm missing you too." I smiled at her wanting to kiss that pout away.

"By the way what were you thinking about?" She curiously asked.

"Nothing. Not a big shit what will concern you."

She just furrowed her eyebrows.

"So when you will come?"I asked.

"After a week." She made puppy eyes what made me smile.

"You look tired my love. Go get some sleep.We'll talk later." I told her.

"Nighty night my love." She hung up the call.

...

I woke up from sleep in the king sized bed alone. I was missing my girlfriend's existence beside me so I just kept twisting and turning on bed, not wanting to get up. I decided to check my twitter and picked my phone up. After scrolling for a few moments an article caught my attention and I saw something which I just couldn't take.

-"Kendall Jenner is dating the hottest Lakers player Jordan Clarkson"-

This headline of a news made me crazy and I could feel my tears rolling down my cheeks.

I tossed my phone away. After some minutes I heard my phone rang and it was her.

"Hello, having fun with your new boyfriend, right?" I gave a fake smile.

"Babe, you know how it works. My management arranged this." She said apologetically.

"Oh shut up!" I shouted over the phone. "You could've stopped it if you wanted to. Obviously they won't set you up with someone without your consent."

"Please baby--"

"Kendall don't you see how much these things hurting me?" I yelled cutting her off.

"Y/N, please, try to understand my situation." She answered.

"This is what I do, understand your situation! Have you ever tried to understand mine? How I feel?"

"Please baby don't get mad. I'll fix everything." She pleaded.

"Alright, come back home. We need to talk." I said and hung up the phone without giving her the chance to say anything.

I took few deep breaths until I calmed down.

After the conversation I tried my best to understand her situation but I was not able to took anymore of the drama.

The day Kendall was back, the first thing she did was to come to my apartment to see me. When I opened the door, she was smiling happily and threw her arms around mine. I didn't hugged her back. She noticed that something was up and immediately frowned.

"Kendall, I think we should talk."I said and she looked worried and confused. "I feel like I can't do this anymore."

"Do what?" Her eyes were filled with tears.

"I love you with all my heart but something is going wrong. I'm sorry Kendall I made a decision. I don't want this anymore." I confessed.

"Is this because of the PR stunts? I told you I was going to talk to my manager. Y/N listen to me please, I love you, not him. I'm in a relationship with you. Alright? He is my friend and you don't have nothing to worry about." She tried to convince me.

"I can't take those anymore. I need to clear my mind,we will talk later." I left the living room and lay down to my bed. Soon I fell asleep cause I was too tried of those dramas.

When I woke from sleep I saw that Kendall is sound sleeping just by my side but not on my chest. I huffed and checked my phone. I was surprised cause I got a thousand of notifications from Instagram. I opened the app and I couldn't believe my eyes. Kendall captured a picture of mine when I was sleeping and posted it on Instagram and tagged me. She captioned it "My World."

She posted another picture which was a bit old where we were kissing. And it was captioned "Stuck with her". I looked over my girlfriend and smiled. I couldn't believe she did that.

I leaned in and kissed her plump lips. She woke up and said "Seems like you checked your Instagram."

"I love you." I smiled and caught her lips with mine.

"I love you too." I could feel that she was smiling in between the kiss.

I was too happy to think that now we can do this inside and outside.