| Suspicious Mind |

"Baby, wake up." I heard my girlfriend whisper in my ear while giving me soft kisses all over my face.

"Babe?" She said shaking me.

"Mmh," I groaned pulling the covers over my head.

"Wake up, Y/N. We gotta head to mom's." She said pecking my lips.

"No, stay here and cuddle with me." I said in a raspy voice pulling her close.

She freed herself from my grip and started rummaging through her closet.

"Y/N, if you wake up now, I'll give you a kiss," she said running her fingers on her dress which made me flutter open my eyelids. "And if you don't, I won't kiss you for the rest of the day." She finished.

My eyes went wide and I woke up with a start, as if all the sleep drained from my eyes.

"No! I'm up, I'm u-" I said hurrying to wake up throwing the covers. But somehow I lost my balance and fall flat on the floor in the process- my butt kissing the floor.

"Aaargh!" I groaned while I heard Kenny giggling.

"Stop laughing, it ain't funny!" I glared at her.

"Okay, I'm sorry," she said helping me to get up and bursted into laughter again.

I rolled my eyes at her and wrapped my arms around her waist. Using a single yank, I pulled her closer to me reducing the space between us to nothing.

"Do we have to go?" I asked kissing her neck.

"Apparently, yes because mom really wants a family get together and I don't wanna disappoint her. Pretty please, babe?" She said making puppy eyes which made me melt like a lighting candle.

"Fine." I grunted and made my way to the bathroom.

"Hurry up, please." She called after me.

"You know what?" I started, "I'll hurry up only if you join me to the shower." I said with a smirk tugging on my lips.

"Alright, alright." She laughed and made her way to the bathroom after me.

..

After we took a shower and got ourselves ready, Kendall drove us all the way to Kris's home. As we pulled up on the driveway in front of the huge mansion, we saw Mason, North and Penelope running around and playing on the lawn.

As soon as they noticed us they came running towards us and Penelope practically jumped on me.

"Auntie Y/N!" She squealed.

"C'mere you little pet." I said picking her up. "How have you been?"

"Great!" She said over excitedly. I saw Kenny walking towards us along with Mason and North.

"Hey, guys." I greeted them and they returned my greet. After that we all walked into the mansion and saw Kourtney and Khloé sitting in the family room.

I put Penelope down and and greeted them.

Khloé: "Hey, Y/N, what's up?"

Y/N: "Same old, same old. I only feel good when I'm around her." (Pointing at Kendall.)

Kourtney: "How's your filming about the wild life going?"

Y/N: "That's going pretty good actually but I'm on a break right now. I'll have to start travelling soon after Christmas."

While Kourtney and Khloé nodded in understanding Kendall stood there arms crossed.

Kendall: "Hello(waving both of her hands), if you guys didn't notice, I'm here too."