| Keeping From Her |

It's been about exactly 1 year 11 months and 17 days me and Kenny were dating.

Only 13 days were left for our anniversary. I've planned so much for the day. I wanted to make it grand and memorable. So I decided to buy a mansion for us. I have been saving money for years to do something big for her. Cause she means the world my everything to me and our 2nd year anniversary would be the best time to give her the surprise.

I thought it would be really a big step of our life if we move in to the mansion. But I didn't tell Kenny about my thoughts. However I needed someone's help to find me the right house for us which will make us both feel like home. I called Hailey for the help. She told me to crash at her place and we can talk about those ideas there cause her taste matches mine. Kendall was out of L.A. because she and Ky had to attend a meeting at New York for Kendall+Kylie.

I finally arrived at Hail's place. Basically she's one the who helps me out every time. So it wasn't that new.

"Hey babe, so the big day is coming." Hails winked at me as I walked into her apartment.

"Hails, I'm really very nervous for the day and of course I need your help to find a mansion for us. A really good mansion which must have a swimming pool and tennis lawn. If it's possible I need a horse stable. You know that how much she adores horses." I explained to Hails.

"Ah okay! But Y/N, you maybe know that it's not that easy to find a mansion which will match your taste." She mused.

"Yeah, I know! But I'm ready to do anything for her happiness." I replied.

"I'm with you my bitch." Hails assured me.

At first me and Hailey surf on the internet for buying mansion around Beverly Hills.
We select 5 among many mansion. But only two of them have a horse stable in attached. So we decided to visit them all. Hails drove me to the mansions. We roamed around all day but 3 of them were rejected by me and one was rejected by Hails. So only one left. I was 100 and 10% sure that it'll be reject by me or Hails.

After 30 minutes of driving we arrived at mansion. The care taker of the house showed us the interior. And I was definitely wrong cause the interior was arranged and furnished just as my imagination. The plus point was it contains a medium horse stable.

I didn't waste any time. I made a contact with the owner and bought it by paying advance. Hails took the responsibility to reorganize it. Cause I wanted to buy two horse for the stable. My Kendo's gonna be happy when she finds out about it.

After 5 days me and Hails were done with our business and Kenny was in town. So we two needed to be very aware of our plan.

Kenny was here with me after seven long days. I was preparing some snacks in the kitchen when I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist and a smile appeared on my lips. She was leaving soft kisses on my neck and was trying her best to distract me.

"Okaay! I'm weak enough." I left the snacks undone and turned around to catch her soft, plump and sweetest lips between mine. She deepened the kiss.

Meanwhile my phone rang. At first I ignored it but then I remembered that it must be Hails cause we have to give our final touch to the mansion. I somehow managed my girlfriend and join Hails at mansion. When I was leaving the condo, I could feel her throwing draggers at me and giving me a suspicious look. However I ignored that and left the place. Little did I know that I'm gonna have an earful when I get back.

"So Y/N, finally it's complete." Hails rested her hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah! Hoping that Kenny would like it."

"She'll have to. I bet it's better than any other mansion around here. The two horse is too much adorable and besides you pit so much love and effort in it. You literally poured down your heart. Kenny will love it I'm telling you." She reassured me giving my shoulder a light squeeze.

We left the mansion at 5.00 pm. I know it was too late cause Kenny was waiting for me at our condo for six long hours.

I opened the door with my key and saw her sitting on the couch but didn't say anything. I know she was mad at me for not giving her proper attention that she wanted and being busy with my stuff.

"Hey, love. Sorry, I'm really late. But I had some really important errands to run." I tried to convince her.

"So, explain the job which is more important than spending time with your girlfriend who came back to you after a long fucking week?" She said without eye contacting.

"I can't quite explain it right now." I said scratching the back of my neck. She got up from the couch.

"Of course, you can't." She scoffed.

"Hey, try to understand me baby." I tried to hold her hand.

Kendall: "I understood everything. I'm not that important to you anymore. That's why you hung out all day with my best friend. Oh okay maybe she's not anymore my best friend cause she's yours now."

Y/N: "Stop saying bullshit, Kendo. I love you with all my heart and that's why you're the most important thing in my love. No one and nothing will be more important to me than you. I'm really very sorry baby for not giving you proper attention. Don't get me wrong baby, please?" I said.

"Then tell me what're you up to?" She demanded.

Y/N: "I really can't, I'm sorry. But I promise you you'll see it when the right time comes."

Within a moment the look in her eyes softened and sighed pulling me into a hug with all her passion. She wrapped her arms around my neck and hid her face in the crook of my neck while I kissed the top of her head.

"So do you believe me? Do you forgive me?" I asked her while I was looking at her eyes.

"I do. I trust you with all of my heart Y/N. Not a single day passed by that I didn't trust you. It's just that I thought you lost your interest in me and I can't stand the fact that you hung out with Hailey all day and not with me." She started to tear up.

"Hey don't ever say that I lost my interest for you." I shushed her. "Don't ever say such things like that, I love you so much Kenny, and nothing will ever change that because you are the love of my life and I just want to spend the rest of my life with you. I don't know what I'd do without you by my side." I just hugged her.

"I love you Y/N".She said.

"I love you too." I replied and she pulled me into a kiss.

Her kiss is what I live for. I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted her lips. I didn't know that I hadn't inhale the best smell till I smelled her. I didn't know that my eyes were craving for her till I met her. I didn't know that my face was waiting for the touch of her hair till her hair brushed my face. I love her. I tell her that every possible time. The greatest feeling for me to be around her, hold her hands, kiss her forehead. I consider myself as the luckiest human being in the world cause I have her. The fact that I love her and she loves me back makes everything easier and bearable for me.

*

Hey guys, we're back. AND WHAAAAAAAAAT 7.74K READS?!?!?!?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? OH MY GAAAADD guys that's huge. Thankyou so much for your support guys keep supporting us and we love you all. Hope you enjoy this chapter!! xx