| Her Temptation |

The constant buzzing of my phone woke me up. I turned around on the king sized bed; alone. Kendall had again gone to Italy for some photoshoot for Pacsun leaving me all by myself here. I didn't mind though cause as much as she hated doing this to me, she had work to do and I fully supported her for I was so proud of her.

So yeah back to present. I smeared my hand all over my bed with my eyes closed until I found the phone. I picked it up without looking at the caller ID.

" 'Ello!" Said the voice of a certain British girl. I knew that it was her by the voice only but yet looked at the caller ID just to be sure. And hell yeah; I was right. It was, in fact, Cara; one of our best friends.

"Hey, Cara, what's up?" I said huskily.

"What you sleeping?!" She said completely ignoring my question.

"Yeah?" I said as a matter-of-factly.

"What?!" She screamed again causing my eardrums to vibrate. "It's fucking ten in the morning. Wake the fuck up, lazy ass!"

"What do you want, exactly?" I said with a rather annoyed tone.

"I wanna hang." She demanded.

Y/N: "But I thought you were in Toledo?"

Cara: "No, I'm here now. Landed this morning."

"Oh. So, what do you wanna do?" I inquired.

"Well, I already said I wanna hang. I also asked Hailey, Gigi and Bella and they said they're coming," She paused and then continued, "so I thought I'd ask you too. And since Kenny isn't here she surely can't come so I skipped her."

Y/N: "You already have a plan."

Cara: "Yeah. But it won't be a problem, right?"

"What problem?" I asked being confused.

"Like, you know, Kenny isn't here. She won't mind, would she?" She said carefully.

"Are you kidding me?" I snorted. "Of course not! She won't."

Cara: "So, you coming or not?"

Y/N: "Sounds like a plan."

After that she hung up the phone and I hid my face under the blanket again. But after a few moments when I realized that sleep's not gonna take over me again, I woke up and went downstairs to have some breakfast.

..

It was almost 9 p.m. and I was all ready to go clubbing with the girls. Cara told me she'll pick me up when we were FaceTiming earlier. I was just putting my shoes on when I saw Gigi's caller ID on my screen. I picked up and she said that they were downstairs, waiting for me. So, I hurried and got out of our condo, locking the door behind me.

"Hey, guys!" I said as soon as I saw them.

They greeted me back and we all hugged each other. After that we got into Cara's car and she drove us off to Downtown; heading towards the most famous club there.

Once we got into the VIP section of the club, we sat ourselves on a couch. We laughed, chatted, pulled each other's legs and whatnot. After a while Bella suggested that we should have some drinks and we headed to the bar. There everyone else had more than one drinks but I only had one. Seeing this Hailey started to tease me that I can't control my self and that I'll pass out after two drinks.

"I most certainly won't!" I defended myself.

"Of course, you will." She joked again.

"I can control myself no matter how many drinks I have, ok?" I said rolling my eyes.

Hailey: "Then prove it."

Y/N: "Prove what?"

Hailey: "That you can contain yourself." (Winks at Y/N.)

Y/N: "How?"

"How about, let's do a shots competition between Hailey and Y/N?" Gigi spoke up. "We'll see who wins in this way."

I gave them a bewildered look as I saw all of them smirking at me and gulped a little. I knew I didn't have a choice.

"Okay, fine. Bring it on." I sighed.

Hailey clapped her hands and jumped up and down and I frowned. In a moment, there were twelve shots lying in front of us all ready. Six for me; six for Hailey. The only rule was; The one who drinks all six shots faster than the other- wins.

As soon as Cara started the countdown I poured some salt on the back of my left hand. The moment that the countdown was over both Hailey and I rushed to our first shot. Lick the salt; drink the shot; suck the lemon. We kept going on drinking the shots in the same manner. After some moments, I saw that I was nearly done with one more shot to go while on the other hand Hailey still had two more shots left. I threw the last shot down my throat and threw my hands up in the air as a sign of victory. Bella and Cara hugged me while Gigi couldn't stop laughing hysterically at Hailey's puppy face.

"It's okay, Hails. Shit happens." I joked.

"Yeah, whatever." It was her turn to roll her eyes and we all blasted into laughter.

The rest of the night went off in a blink of an eye with all of us laughing, dancing, taking selfies, having fun and getting wasted.

They dropped me off at my home at midnight and though I invited them to stay over- they decided otherwise. After I entered my home locking the door behind I went straight to my room and changed into my pajamas. I was too lazy to take off my make up so I didn't bother to do that and threw myself on the bed. Sleep took over me as soon as my head touched the pillow.

..

I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night by the sound of something in my house breaking. I cautiously get off my bed and lit the light in the staircase.

"Who is it?" I asked with a shaky voice- my hands trembling with the thought of the worst.

Nothing came but another round of stumbling sound came from across the room.

"I said who is it!" I shouted and turned all the lights on in the living room.

After turning the lights on my mouth hung open seeing the view before me.

There in front of me- Kendall was standing.

..

A/N: Sorry for the cliffhanger lmao.