Spock

Hey guys! I'm writing about Star Trek since I've liked them since their first movie. Comment me if you want any requests and write them anymore you want them, so explain in detail everything you want in them and I'll get to them as fast as I can. Let me know your opinions on what you think on my stories.

————————————————

        You were assigned to the Enterprise seven months ago. You assisted Commander Spock with whatever experiment that the away team found on the planets the Enterprise comes across. You were always a shy, book worm and don't talk much to anyone since you were a little girl but whatever you were helping Spock, you can't help but talk to him.
       You liked talking to him. You were there for him whenever he didn't understand some of the things humans did. You were happy today because you find out from Kirk the night before that Uhura dumped Spock for being an emotionless Vulcan and that she wanted him to act more human and show her some more emotions than he was showing her.
       You laughed at the thought of her dumping Spock. You thought Spock was fine just the way he was, so what if he didn't show emotions. You don't care because you know Spock was just being himself and what he was teach growing up to be a Vulcan who learned to control their emotions.
         You were laughing to yourself as you walked into the lab where you and Spock worked in. Spock looked up and asked," What's seem to be so, as humans call it funny?" "Nothing, just something Kirk said to me last night," you answered, as you sat next to him. "You and Captain Kirk are dating?" Spock asked," I didn't know this."
     You blast out in laughter at his comment. "Me date that heartbreaker?" You said," He's like a brother to me, someone to have drinks with and talk about things that have been on my mind lately." "What kind of things have you been having on your mind lately?" Spock asked. You looked at a plant sample and answered," I'm not really ready to talk to you about it just yet, Spock."
         "But you always tell me what's on your mind every time we are together," Spock said. You smiled because you knew that Spock knew every little secret of you life from the divorce of your parents all the way up to your time at the academy, to your abusive boyfriend that you break up with six months ago. "Well, there's just something I can't talk to you about," I replied," Things that Kirk has been giving me advice about." "Like what?" Spock asks. You wrote down some information and the plant you were just looking at.
      "It's nothing, Spock," you replied. "Maybe I can help you figure it out," Spock suggested. You laughed and said," Spock, you barely understand what humans do, let alone when it comes to woman, I don't think you can help me until I know for sure." "Just tell me and maybe I'll what you humans call surprise you," replied Spock.
       "Spock, I haven't even find a way to tell you, but maybe when I figure it out, I'll let you know," you explained," Just drop it for now." You walked out and smiled. You did actually what Kirk said to do because he said to let Spock think it had to do with him and that he would come ask him about what Kirk was giving you advise about.
        Kirk told you that if that happened that he would tell Spock, he would have to find you and find out himself and that's when you were going to tell him that you liked him for awhile now and then pull him to your height and kiss him. You walked up to Kirk and pulled him away from a lady he was talking.
        "What the heck, (Y/N)? Kirk asked. " I do what you said to do, Spock will likely find you soon," you told him. "Okay, well, I have to go to the bridge anyway, he'll find me there," Kirk said. "Thank you for helping me, Kirk," you replied, walking away. You walked to your room and got out of your uniform and tried to find an outfit.

                 Spock P.O.V

       What was (Y/N) talking about? What do Kirk's advice have to do with me? I tried to focus on my work, but what (Y/N) said keep playing over and over in my mind. I decided to go find the captain and ask him what (Y/N) was talking about. I find him on the bridge. "Captain, may I have a word with you privately?"
       "Sulu take over for me while I'm gone," Kirk said, as he left with Spock. You two walked to Kirk's office and Kirk sat at his desk. "What do you want to talk to me about?" Kirk asked, pointing to the chair in front of his desk. I sat down. "Lieutenant (Y/L/N) says that you are giving her advice about something," I told him," She let it slip that it might be about me." "Why don't you go ask her what it is about?" Kirk asked.
        "Because it was the logical choice to ask you what you two were talking about when you gave her advice about me first," I explained. "I'm not telling you anything," Kirk said," Even through your kick my butt years ago, I know what she can do to a man when she's angry." "Captain, please, I just want to know," I replied.
        "Look, when I met (Y/N), I was a little drunk and thought she looked hot in the dress she was wearing and I hit on her and she punched me in the throat when I wouldn't stop hitting on her and she told me the next time I made her mad again that she would make sure I won't be able to kids," Kirk explained," And I would like to have kids one day, Spock."
         I stand up and walked out. I have to find (Y/N). I went to a computer and asked," Computer, can you find Lieutenant (Y/N) (Y/L/N)?" "Lieutenant (Y/L/N) is in her room, Commander Spock," said the computer. I walked to (Y/N)'s room when Uhura walked up to me.
      "Can we talk, Spock?" Uhura. "Maybe later," I answered, as I past her. She looked angry but I don't care because I was in need to find out what (Y/N)'s big secret is. (Y/N) told me all of her secrets and I was going to find out why she decides to keep this one from me. I grew to like our talks everyday. I remember how shy she was when I first met her seven months ago.
        At first, she don't want to talk to me at all because of what her abusive ex boyfriend did to her. She don't trust man after that, but I felt like she trusted me after a few weeks of me just talking to her about anything just to see if she would talk to me. She got mad when I accidentally ruin the sample she was working on for weeks.
      She got so angry at me like she had some hateful words for me. I smiled at the memory because I love how beautiful she looked when she got mad. I love how she would smile when she figure out how the samples we got can be useful for us.
        How she would laugh when I tried to ask opinions about my past relationship with Uhura. How she would blush when I commented on her smile, her laugh, or what she would wear when we would hang out after our shifts were over. Oh god I just realized that I've loved (Y/N) for awhile now. I have to tell her asap. I made it to her room. I knocked on her room and the door opened and I heard (Y/N) say," H,h,hey, Spoooock." She was wearing a pretty dress, she curled her beautiful (H/C), she looks beautiful when she wears makeup, but I noticed she had a bottle of whiskey and her getting drunk. I wonder why she's getting drunk.

                    (Y/N)'s P.O.V

           I take a shower, and decided to wear a short lacy, black dress, it went to my mid thigh. I had finished curling my hair, when Uhura yelling," Who do you think you are?" "What?" I asked, turning around and looked at her. "I know about your little crush on my Spock and if you think I'm going to let you steal him from me, you have another thing coming," Uhura explained, "I'll ruin you so badly that Spock will come crawling back to me."
         Uhura left before I can say something. It upset me because I thought she was a good friend of mine. She seemed so nice when I met her. I couldn't help it if I fall in love with Spock. I grabbed my whiskey bottle and drink it until I start to feel myself get drunk. I heard someone walk in and I saw it was Spock. "H,h,hey, Spoooock," I said.
        "What are you doing?" Spock asked, sitting next to me on my couch. "Getting drunk," I answered, " What does it look like I'm doing?" "But why are you getting drunk before five in the afternoon?" Spock asked. You explained everything that had to do with humans and alcohol on one of your lessons of teaching Spock more about humans.
        "Because I don't like how Uhura thinks she can come into my room and tell me that she knew that I loved you and that she would ruin me so badly that you would go back to her," I drunkly answered. "Wait, do you just say you loved me?" Spock asked, as I take another drink. I thought about what I just said.
        I shut my eyes and thought about how stupid I was for the state of mind I was in when I let out my feelings for Spock. I was about to say something when Spock said," There's nothing Uhura can say about you to make me go back to her because I love you too." I looked at him and asks," You love me?"
       "Yes, T'yh'la, I love you with all my heart," Spock said. I put the whiskey bottle down and sat in his lap and hugged him. "You have no idea how long I have to waited to tell you how I felt and that you returned my feelings," I said into his chest. Spock lifted my head and replied," I know that you might be scared to start a new relationship with me but I want to be with the girl who liked me for being as Bones puts it as an emotionless green eared Hobgoblin and understand my human and Vulcan emotions."
         I laughed as I buried my face into his shoulder. "Of course, I would accept you for being yourself," I told him," And not letting anyone change you." He heard Spock chuckled and says," This is why I love you, T'yh'la. " I started to feel sleepy from working for the last fourteen hours over this one planet sample that I thought can be used as medicine.
         "Spock, what does T'yh'la means?" I asked. I don't know everything about Vulcan life. "It's what Vulcans call their soulmate," Spock answered. "Am I your soulmate, Spock?" I asked, looking into his beautiful eyes. "Yes, you are and don't let anyone tell you anything different from that," Spock explained.
         I pulled Spock into a kiss. He kissed back after the shock of me kissing was over. The kiss begin to get heated when Spock laid me on my couch. He kissed and sucked on my throat, as his hands find their ways on my breasts. I stopped him and explained," Spock, no matter how much I love you, I'm just not ready for do anything sexual until marriage."
        "Its okay, (Y/N)," Spock said, sitting up. "It's just that growing up, I was told that girl should wait until she's married to give away her virginity," I explained," Plus I'm drunk and very tired, Spock." Spock put me to bed and I asked," Will you stay with me until I fall asleep?"
       He climbed in and hold me. I put my head on his chest and I said," Spock, I really do love you." "And I you, T'yh'la," Spock replied. I kissed Spock on the cheek and fall asleep in Spock's arms. I dreamed about my life with Spock and fall asleep with a smile on my face.
        Spock and I dated the next three years and we get married in the Vulcan and human way. We were mates for life and he made sure that no one tried to ruin our relationship. He protected and loved me everyday of our lives. We had three kids together, one kid who is five and twins who were one. I'm so happy that I get to spend the rest of my life with Spock.