Bones

Another Bones imagine. I haven't wrote a Bones imagine in what seems like forever, so I thought I would write this one. Comment and let me know if you like it. Requests are welcome. Message me if you want me to do a request for you and I'll try to get it done as fast as I can.

—————————————

You and Bones have been dating for four years now. You were hoping that Bones asked you to marry you but you know that Bones was still trusting his heart with you. You hated that his ex wife break such a great and wonderful man. You loved him and you know he loved you. You can't think of anyone else to be with than sweet, loving, caring, grumpy Bones.

You were very happy with Bones. Bones wanted to take you on a date tonight. He says that he has something special to tell you. You wear a sexy dress (the dress before), you do your makeup and curled your hair. Bones drove to the beach and you saw rose petals and lit candles leading to a table with _________(your favorite foodsand wine on it.

"Oh, Bones, this is beautiful," you said,as you sit down.

"I told you tonight was going to be special," Bones said.

You two eat and laughed. After eating, Bones looked a little nervous.

"(Y/N), these last could of years have been so amazing with you, I don't thinking would ever find love again after getting divorced," Bones explained.

"You've made me so happy and I don't think I would be saying this again but I don't think I can go on without you in my life," Bones said.

Then Bones got on one knee and pulled out a ring.

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N), will do you the honor of being my wife and making me the happiest in the universe?" Bones asked.

You cried a little as you nodded.

"Yes, I'll marry you," you answered, as he slipped the ring on your finger.

Bones kissed you and spin you around. You laughed and smiled at the man you loved.

"Bones, put me down," you laughed.

"Sorry, I'm just really happy right now," Bones said, smiling.

"Me too," you replied," I love you so much."

"I love you more," Bones says.

"Not possible," you told him.

"Yes, possible," Bones said," I want you to be happy everyday of our lives together."

"I am happy, Bones," you told him.

Bones kissed you. You can't believe that you were going to marry the man of your dreams. You don't think you could be marrying the man of your dreams but then you met Bones. You know that he would make sure that you were happy for the rest of your lives.

—————————————

Sorry if this one was short, but I had to write this one. Comment if you like this one. Message me any of your requests.