Kirk

This imagine just come to me. There might be some triggers for some of you so if you don't like self harm then don't read it please. Comment what you think of this one.

————————————————

         I was dating Captain James T. Kirk for six months now. I was happy with him until a week ago when a group of girls were bullying me and made fun of me because they don't see how Captain Kirk was with such a ugly and fat girl.

        I was in our shared quarters looking at my blade that I used back in the academy when girls and guys would bully me everyday. I had cut my right wrist. It used to make me feel a little better as I look at my half naked body in the mirror.

        I was crying trying to pull and claw at my fatness, trying to make it go away. I don't know Kirk was in the room until he grabbed my hands away, stopping me from pulling and clawing at my stomach. "(Y/N), why do you did this to yourself?" Kirk asked, as he wrapping my wrist. I started to cry again and Kirk hold me.

       "A group of girls were bullying me, saying how they can't see how you could be with someone who was fat and ugly," I told him. He sat me on our bed and said," You're the most beautiful and sexy woman I have ever met," Kirk replied," Don't let these girls get to you." "I can't help it, Kirk," I told him," I've been asking myself how you can be with someone like me."

       "Because you made me see that woman aren't used for just for one night stands," explained Kirk," You made me a better man when I met you, you are the most nicest, kindest, funniest, prettiest, perfect woman I have ever met." I kissed Kirk and hugged him. "Promise me, you won't do this again," Kirk asked, as he wiped away my tears. "I don't know but I'll tried," I said. Kirk hold me that night. I felt so loved after that night.

       I was so happy, at least until a few weeks later when the girls cornered me one day. "Look, what we have here girls, a fat, ugly cow slut," said the leader. "Yeah, Chloe, she's nothing but a slut who looking for attention from your man, Kirk," said one of them. Chloe says," Oh, that's okay, I'm getting Kirk back soon."

      Chloe get close to my face and explained," You're nothing but a slut for stealing another girl's boyfriend and I'm not going to let you get away with that." They all laughed as they got closer. They kicked, beat, and clawed at me. "Come on, girls, we have to go find Kirk and get my man back," said Chloe.

        I met my way back to our shared quarters. I was getting drunk and crying. Part of me was feeling like they were right about me being a fat and ugly cow. I saw my blade sitting on the bathroom sink. I grabbed it and cut myself multiple times on my arms. I was drinking and continued to cut myself deeper. I was tired of living with these girls saying awful things to me. I cut myself again when Kirk walked saying," I'm taking my girl out for dinner tonight."

I froze when I heard his voice, he saw what I was doing. He saw the empty bottle and me continuing to cut myself. I just wanted to pain to go away. I started to fall dizzy and lightheadedness. It was so bad that I sat on the floor of the bathroom. "(Y/N), what are you doing?" Kirk asks, as he called Bones.

       "I'm just tired of Chloe telling me everyday that I'm a fat and ugly cow and that she was going to get you back and just now she called me a slut for stealing you away from her and her friends and her beat the crap out of me," I explained," I'm tired of my life, Kirk, I don't want to be here anymore." I started to feel sleepy and kirk tried to make the bleeding to stop.

      Bones walked in as Kirk laid me on the couch. "Damnnit it, Jim, what happened?" Bones asked, as he get to work fixing my cuts. "Chloe and her friends have been bullying her for weeks and I tried to tell how much she matter to me but I think I'm going to tell the academy about this," Kirk explained," I'm going to make sure they know about the bullying, the harassment, and the beating they just gave her, so I'm going to need evidence stuff showing what they did."

        Bones fixed your wounds and you were laying in Med Bay a couple days later. You were sleeping when Kirk wake you up and said," (Y/N), I just wanted you to know that the academy has taken care of Chloe and her friends, they wouldn't be bothering you anymore." My eyes started to tear up and I replied," Kirk, I'm sorry that I tried to take my life, I just can't get their mean comments out of my mind."

       "Hey, it's okay, you're still here and that's all I care about right now," Kirk explained," I would be so lost if I don't see your face beautiful face everyday." I smiled and said," You're one great boyfriend, Kirk. " "No I'm not....." Kirk started to say when I said," You are, Kirk, because you still here even after what I did."

     "That's because for weeks I have been trying to find a way to tell that I love you and I can't see myself anyone else," Kirk explained," That's why I'm asking you to marry me and make me the happiest man in the world." Kirk got on one knee and hold out a emerald diamond ring. I cry and nodded my head. "Yes, I would love to be your wife," I told him," I love you so much, Kirk."

       He put the ring and hugged me. "Good," Kirk said, smiling. I saw Bones gave Spock money. "It's about time, Captain," Spock replied. "Congrats you two," Bones said," We'll leave you two alone." I kissed Kirk. "I love you so much," Kirk said. I smiled and replied, "I love you, too." I fall asleep with Kirk holding me.

       I felt like the happiest girl in the world. Kirk made me happy everyday after that. Kirk didn't let anyone say or do anything to hurt me ever again. I haven't cut or hurt myself ever again. I don't do it anymore because I was marrying the man of my dreams. The wedding took a year and a half to plan but I just wanted everything to be perfect.

       After we got married, we were honeymooning in Paris, France. Kirk carries me into our room and laid me on the bed. "(Y/N), I don't think I would have ever settle down before I met you," Kirk explained," Thank you for loving me and showing me what love feels like."

        "I'm happy that you still loved me after everything that happened between us," I told him. "And I'll love you until we are old and gray," Kirk explained," No, I'll love you into the afterlife." "I'll love you too," I said. He spent the night showing me that he meant every word.

      I got pregnant that night to a healthy baby boy and girl. We had another girl a year later. I can't be more happy than I am now. I don't know what my life would be like if I don't met Kirk at the bar that night. Kirk gave me love, happiness, and the family I always wanted. I can't have ask for more.

————————————————

I hope y'all like this. Comment and let me know.