Khan

(Y/N) walked into Med Bay with some paperwork for Bones. "Bones, here's the paperwork you wanted," (Y/N) said, looking at the paperwork and not looking up. "Bones left a few minutes and went with Kirk and Spock to talk to a prisoner," said Elizabeth, head nurse. You walked where prisoner were held. You walked and said," Bones, here's the information you wanted earlier."
       You saw Bones drawing blood from the prisoner, John Harrison. He was looking at you as he explained what Admiral Marcus plan was and that he was Khan. You thought he was pretty cute but you knew you shouldn't be thinking this because you knew he killed innocent people. Bones play you after from the room and said," Thanks, (Y/N)."
       "Just doing my job," (Y/N) replied. You two walked into Med Bay. Bones went to check out Khan's blood and you went to take care of some patients. It was almost the end of your shift when Bones wants more of Khan's blood and here you were standing out the prisoner holding cells room. You take a deep breathe and walked in.
           "Bones wants more of your blood," (Y/N) explained, as you made a hole in the glass. "What's your name?" Khan asked, as he put his arm through the hole. "(Y/N)," (Y/N) answered, as you draw his blood. "You're very pretty," Khan. You looked at him and smiled. "Thanks, it's know to know that someone thinks I'm pretty," (Y/N) explained, finish drawing his blood.
         "No one told you were pretty," Khan asked, putting his hand on your cheek. "Kind of hard for a man to say that to you when he thinks other girls are more prettier than you are," you explained. You thought of when your ex leaving you for a more prettier, more easier girl to get into bed. A tear run down your face and Khan wiped it away.
        " You should be told you prefect just the way you are everyday of your life," said Khan. You smiled and replied," I know that I should be but there's something about you that I like." Khan grins and says," I like you too." You nods and leaves. You were in your room when felt the ship shook. You know that the warp core drop the ship out of warp.
     You know it was the right time to get Khan out. You knock the guards and opened Khans cell. "We don't have much time, we have to leave," you told Khan. You two run to a big shuttle. You and Khan escape with anyone knowing right away. You hated to live the people you become like family but your feelings for Khan were so strong, it was like you've felt this way about anyone.
          Khan found a planet where no one would look for you two for a few years. There was what like a old village houses there. You were in one of the houses, in the master bed. You were tired from working twelve hours and you started to fall asleep. So you decided to wear a black tank top and black short shorts that you find in the room.
        You climbed into bed and started to fall asleep when you felt Khan's arms around you. "(Y/N), thank you for rescuing me," Khan said. "I'm sorry we left your family behind," you replied, turning to face him. "It's okay, we'll find them now that the enterprise knows about them," Khan explained. You dug her head into Khan's chest.
         "Khan, do you really like me?" You asked. "Of course, I did," Khan answered, lifting your face to look at him. He kissed you. You thought he was a great kisser. He started to undress you. Before he take off your underwear, you said," Khan, I'm still a virgin." "It's okay, I'm going to make love to you and make you feel so special tonight," replies Khan. "Okay," you told him. Khan made love to you all night.

Skip to a couple of months later

       You and Khan were able to free his family and you were happy with Khan. You two married because Khan didn't want to wait another minute. He made you feel special every minute of everyday. You couldn't stop smiling whenever Khan was around. You don't think you would ever find a guy to love you for everything about you. That you get to be yourself and no matter what Khan said he would love you forever.
        But you realize that you haven't been feeling good for a couple of weeks, you don't think anything about it until your period was three days late. You went to the doctor that Khan had in his crew and he gave you a pregnancy test. You were nervous as you waited for the test to be ready.
          You were on your bed in deep thought that you don't hear Khan come in and sit next to you. "(Y/N), is everything okay?" Khan asks. You looked at him and started to cry. He hold you until you stopped crying to explained to him," Khan, I haven't been feeling so great these past couple of weeks and I don't think much about it until I noticed my period was late, so I went to that doctor guy and he said that he might think I'm pregnant."
          "So, I could be a father?" Khan asked, looking at you. "Yes," you answered," I find out in a minute." "Let's find out before you started to freak out," said Khan. After a couple of minutes, You and Khan checked the test and it was positive. "I'm going to be a father," Khan said, happily.
         He spinned you around and kissed you. "I'm so happy that you're pregnant," Khan explained," I want to start a family with you, (Y/N)." "Okay, let's have a family," you told him," I always wanted a big family." "We'll have as many babies as you want," Khan says. You and Khan went to bed because you were so tired.

Four years later

        You and Khan were watching your three sons running around the backyard. "Khan, you know love you, right?" You asked, as you sat on Khan's lap. "Of course, I did," Khan answered," You have given me that family I always wanted." "So, you're fine with the kids we have right now?" you asks.
        "I guess so," Khan answered," But I did tell you that we have as many kids you wanted." You smiled at that and grabbed his hand and put it on your stomach. You whispered," Good because I'm pregnant again." Khan kissed you and said," Maybe we'll have a girl this time." You had six sons and five daughters with Khan and you couldn't be more happier than you were right now. You never regretted rescuing Khan from that cell.

————————————————

Comment if you like this story.