Chekov

I hope that's how you spell his name. I've trouble spelling some words, so sorry if there is any spelling errors. I hope you like this imagine because it come to me in the middle of the night. Comment and let me know what you think and request any ideas you have.

————————————————

        I have seen Chekov around the ship but I never met Pavel Chekov in person until after two years of the U.S.S Enterprise's five year mission. I've grown to like him but fear of telling him because I don't want to get hurt if he didn't feel the same way. Chekov got hurt when working in Engineering and you were working in Med Bay and Mr. Scott brought him in.

       You had to fix his some of his ribs, left leg and left arm. Bones had me fix him up because I have had a few talks with him about I felt about Chekov. Bones may be my best friend since the academy but sometimes I wish I never told him about my feelings for Chekov because he would always try to get me to take files back and forth to the captain or in the same room as Chekov.

        I was just too scared to tell him how I felt since my last relationship don't work out. Bones tells me that Chekov was different from my ex. That Chekov was too sweet and nice to cheat or break my heart but that don't stop part of me from telling him the truth.

"Now, Chekov, you can't work until you are fully healed," I said.

(Idk how to write his accent, so just pretend it's there.)

"Maybe I can have my own personal nurse helping me?" said Chekov, smiling.

"I've a lot of work to do right now, Chekov." I told him, as I write down on his charts.

"(Y/N), it's almost the end of your shift and as MCO, I order you to help Chekov until he gets back on his feet," Bones says, walking up to us.

       I gave Bones a death glance and he just ran away before he gets to deal with me when I get angry. Bones knows to run for the hill whenever I'm mad or angry at someone. He says it's not pretty when I'm mad or angry at a person. As I help Chekov back to his quarters, he starts talking to me. We were in his quarters and we was laughing at something he said about how red shirts shouldn't be in engineering because they seem to be the main ones in Med Bay.

        He agreed with me when I said that maybe they should change the color then. I can't help but want to make him laugh and smile because I love seeing him do both. I was getting him some tea. He was deciding on what movie he wanted us to watch.

"Thank you for helping me, (Y/N)," Chekov says, as I gave him his tea and I put in (your favorite movie).

"No problem, Chekov," I said," It's my order from Bones to help out our patients and I did have the next couple of days off."

"I'm glad that he ordered you to watch me get better because that head nurse scares me a little," Chekov.

I got some popcorn before sitting down beside him.

"Well, I'm here for you until you get better," I told him, smiling.

"Will you be there for me after I get better?" Chekov asks, blushing.

"Would do you mean, Chekov?" I asked.

       My heart raced as I looked at him. I was in shocked when he pulled me into a kiss. After a few seconds, I began to kiss him back. I pulled away when the kiss got too heated for me. I blushed and don't look at Chekov.

"(Y/N), I have liked you since you first started to bring the captain files and I don't care if you don't feel the same way or not, I just needed to tell you how I've been feeling the last couple of years," Chekov explained.

"Why are you telling me this now?" I asked.

"Because Bones tells me last week that you've had feelings for me this whole time and that you were scared of rejected or that you don't want another guy cheating and lying to you, " Chekov," Just go on a date with me when I can walk again and you'll see that I'm different from your ex."

        I thought about it for a minute or two and then looked at Chekov. I'm just going to go for it. I hugged Chekov.

" I know that you wouldn't break my heart but I'm still afraid if getting into another relationship after what my ex did to me," I told him, crying.

"We can take things slow, I just want to be with you because when you're not around, I feel like my heart is hurting, when I don't see you laugh or smile, I feel so sad inside," explained Chekov," Don't cry, I just want to make you happy everyday of your life, I never want to see you unhappy ever again."

I wiped my tears and looked at Chekov.

"Okay, I'll go on a date with you and take things slow with you," I answered.

I helped Chekov into his bed.

"Stay with me tonight?" Chekov asked.

"Well, I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself in the middle of the night," I told him, as I get in his bed.

"Goodnight, (Y/N)," Chekov said, as he hold me.

"Goodnight, Chekov," I said, yawning.

I laid on Chekov's good side as he hold me all night. I was so happy that Chekov felt the same way I did. I may be scared of getting hurt again but I knew in my heart that he would never break my heart. It was the best day of my life because three years later, we got married. He kept his promise to make me happy everyday and I can't ask for a better person to be my husband.