Sulu

I just realized that I haven't done an imagine about Sulu. Hope you guys like it.

——————————————————

You have been working as the head nurse on The Enterprise for the past two years. You loved everything that had to do with medical, so you was happy working The Enterprise. It was hard work and you didn't like how you go hours on end trying to heal and treat your patients. The only thing you really look forward to nowadays is the secret notes and flowers from a secret admirer. You started getting notes for the past six months.

They just said that the person thought you was the most cutest, beautiful woman he has ever saw. That he liked you since he first saw you a year ago. He always has flowers with his little notes. You wake up this morning with the hope of getting another vase of flowers and a sweet note. You walked into Med Bay and went to your desk. You saw a vase of daisies with a note.

         The Note Said:

You have a beautiful smile, you're the sunshine to my darkest days.
I have admired you for so long.
You are the most kindest, sweetest person I know.
I know you probably want to know who has been admiring you for all of these months.
Well, I feel brave enough to tell you.
Meet me in Rec Room 1, tonight at seven to find out who I am.
Wear a beautiful dress and we'll have dinner tonight.
I just hope you don't walk away once you find out who I am.
Love,
Your Secret Admirer.

You laughed and smiled. Like you would walk away from the sweetest and kindest guy in the whole galaxy who has been writing the sweetest things to you.

"What's so funny, (Y/N)?" Bones asked.

"Well, I'm finally going to meet my secret admirer tonight at seven," you answered, smelling the flowers.

"Good, that means I can stop hearing you asked and wonder who this secret admirer is," Bones said.

"Hey, I can't help it but wonder who has been sending me these flowers and notes," you explained," No one has ever done this much for me."

"Well, you can get ready early tonight if you want?" Bones asks.

"Thanks, Bones," you said. You went around Med Bay, making sure every one of your patients was comfortable.

You got off at five to get ready for your date with your secret admirer. You showered and dried your hair. You curled your hair and put on mascara, black smoky eye shadow, and red lip stick. You put on a short lacy black dress and put on black high heels. You left at 6:50 pm and walked to Rec Room 1.

Outside the rec room, you took a deep breathe and walked in. You saw a table with candles and Chinese food on it. There were rose petals leading you to the table. In front of the table was your secret admirer fixing the last touches to the food. He turned and you saw that it was Hikaru Sulu.

You have seen him around the ship and sometimes in the Med Bay when Bones needed help with year physicals or when there's a lot of patients hurt. You liked Sulu because he always tried to make you laugh and smile when you would treat him. You was speakless when you saw that it was Sulu who has been writing you sweet things for months.

"Hey, so I guess you know now that I've been the one who has been writing you for months," said Sulu.

You don't know what to say. You don't know if you felt the same way about him. You knew that you liked the sweet and beautiful things he left for you. You thought he was cute and funny every time he needed medical attention. You don't even mind that he always asked for you whenever he was in Med Bay.

"You don't have to stay if you don't want to," Sulu explains, " I'll understand."

"I mean, I know that you probably don't feel the same way about me, but I ha-..." Sulu started to say when you kissed him. You had to shut his ranting up. As much as you liked that he was talking on and on, you loved his lips on yours ever more. You liked being in his arms. You felt safe and sound in them. You pulled away after a couple of minutes of kissing him.

"I like you, too, Sulu," you said, with your hands in his.

"Really?" Sulu asked.

"You're the first guy who said such sweet things to me," you answered.

"I just said what was on my heart," Sulu said.

"You are different from the guys in my past," you explained," You actually tried to woo me with sweet words and flowers."

Sulu smiled and asked," Well, how about we have dinner then?"

Most guys in the past just hit on you and tried to make moves on you. Sulu was the first who actually tried to win your heart with love notes and flowers. You started to think Sulu was different from the crappy guys in the past. Sulu made you laugh and smiled all night. He walked you to your quarters.

"I had a great time tonight, Sulu," you told him.

"I'm glad you had a great time," Sulu said, grinning.

"Thank you for the notes and flowers," you explained," No guy has ever got me flowers before until you."

"Well, I thought you deserve flowers everyday of your life," Sulu.

"How do you know that daisies were my favorite?" you asked.

"Bones helped me with that," Sulu.

Of course, Bones would know since you two were best friends since the beginning of the academy.

"Well, I'm happy that you went through so much to get me to like you, Sulu," you explained," It made me happy everyday just seeing all of these flowers and notes."

"I just want to make you happy everyday," Sulu said.

He kissed you good night. You changed into PJ's and laid in bed. You thought of the future dates you were going to have with Sulu. You ended up with a smile on your face when you fall asleep. You was finally happy to know who your secret admirer was. You know it in your heart that Sulu was the guy for you. You felt like you finally get your prince charming.

——————————————————

Thanks for reading this imagine. I really hope you guys liked it. Sorry if I take me so long to update, I just been busy with my son and other things in my life to update. Plus I've been having writer's block. Comment your opinions on this one. Message me your requests that you want me to do and I promise I'll have them as soon as possible.