Spock

I love that whole soulmates thing so I thought I would write one about it. Hope you like it! Vote and comment and tell what you think! Requests are welcome!

—————————————

You lived on Earth since you was born here. You was half Vulcan and half human. Humans always were mystery to you, so when Starfleet would you to go there, you decided that you wanted to see what was out in space. Your brother was already two years there and said it was going to fun to go in his words where no man has gone before.

The stars and galaxies and planets unnoticed by starfleet always was an interested in you. You was going to be a science officer and learn about the planets life forms there. You was on your three year there and was finally going to be assigned to a ship. You hoped you was assigned to The Enterprise.

It was the one ship that saw most of the space and planets than most ships there. Only downside is that it gets attacked more than any other ship. But that doesn't bother you. You just wanted to make a diffence in this world. You wanted to find solutions for problems and move all the planets work peaceful together. You worked really hard and was on the top of all of your classes.

Three years later

You was sitting outside a conference room, waiting to talk to Admiral Pike about working on a ship. You graduated earlier than anyone in your classes. The admiral wanted to talk to you about that. You was so nervous. You just couldn't wait until you was on a ship and getting to go to different planets.

"Lieutenant (Y/L/N), the admiral will see you now," said a blond woman.

"Thank you," you replied, walking into the room.

There was a long table and chairs in the middle of the room. Admiral Pike was sitting at one end of the table, there was two guys sitting on the left side of him.

"Lieutenant (Y/L/N), have a seat," said Admiral Pike, motion to the seat to his right.

You sat down and tried not to show how nervous you were. Vulcans have let to hide their emotions but because you were born on earth and your human mother was more on you letting others know how you felt, but because your father was an ambassador on the Vulcan Council on Vulcan.

One of the reason you wanted to go into space was to see everything about the Vulcan Council and everything about the planet your father lived before meeting your mother. You looked at the man sitting across from you. You saw one was a human you knew as Captain James T. Kirk and the other was the Vulcan first Officer Spock of The Enterprise. You looked at your hands, trying to not be nervous.

"Now I was looking over your hard work at the academy and it shows that you are top of all of your classes," Admiral Pike explained," I asked Kirk and Spock to be here because I think in my greatest judgement that you would be great use to being the assisting science officer to Spock."

You looked up at Admiral Pike and asked," So I'm going to be on The Enterprise? "

"I talked to Kirk and he agrees with me on having you work with his crew," Admiral Pike informed you.

"I'm not going to turn away someone with your level of work at the academy," said Kirk.

"Thank you, sir," you replied.

"You start with with Spock Monday morning at 8," Admiral Pike," You all are dismissed now."

You three left and you looked at Spock. He hasn't said a word the whole meeting. He was on the quiet side.

"Commander Spock, I look forward working with you," you told him.

"Please, call me when Spock when we are not working," Spock said.