Chekov

I haven't write a imagine about Chekov in awhile so I thought I write one right now. Hope you guys like it, comment if you do. Requests are welcome, message me if you want one.

—————————————

I was eating lunch and reading a book when my best friend, Pavel Chekov sat across from me. We've known each other for a year now. I was a nurse and met him when he got hurt on The Enterprise's five year journey. I smiled at him but my smile turned to a frown when I saw a Orion sit next to him and get him a kiss on his cheek. I've liked him since I laid eyes on him.

But by the time I wanted to tell him, I was too late when I saw his girlfriend, Rachel (the Orion) and him kissing weeks ago. I wished I had told him sooner. I pushed my food around my plate as I watched Rachel whisper some things into his r. It upset me so much I didn't really listen to their conservation with me.

I guess things won't mean to be between us besides best friends. I just hate it when I seem him smiling and laughing with another girl. I can't take it anymore. I can't be friends with Chekov when my heart is breaking in two. I got up and throw away from my food.

I've been avoiding Chekov for a couple of days because I just can't be in the same room as Chekov for more than a few minutes without my heart breaking and almost crying. I walked out but was stopped by Chekov.

"Vhy haff you been avoiding me?" Chekov asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said.

I saw his Orion girlfriend standing down the hall. She was watching us with a hateful glare at me. I started to tear up and I tried not to cry.

"Yes for weeks now you aren't in the same room as me unless it's to check my wounds and you ran out of my room crying a couple weeks ago," Chekov asks," Vhat is vrong vith you?"

"You are what's wrong with me?" I answered, wiping my tears away.

"Vhat do you mean?" Chekov asked, looking confused.

"I like you Chekov but you have a girlfriend and I wa–" I started to say when Chekov kissed me.

I was shocked at first but maybe he did care for me as much as I cared for him. I kissed him back and let all of the emotions I don't tell him over the last few weeks go into the kiss. He pulls away and smiles.

"I like you a lot," Chekov said.

"What about your Orion girlfriend?" I asked.

"I break up with her last night because I realized how much I missed seeing you everyday," Chekov explained," Plus Bones told me that you liked me and I liked you and don't realized until last night how much."

You smiled and saw that his ex girlfriend was still standing there.

"I don't think she's taking the break up very well," I told him, pointing to her.

He saw her and said," Vell, that's her problem."

He kissed me again and we make out. His ex was gone when I pulled away. I smiled at him and said," I'm happy you finally know how I feel about you."

"Me too," Chekov said, smiling," I don't want you out of my life."

I smiled and hugged him. I was happy to finally be with Chekov. I was glad that he finally knew that I love him. Wow I was in love with my best friend. He knew so much about me and I knew everything about him. I can't think of a better person than Chekov as my boyfriend.

"I love you so much," I said, as he holds me.

"I love you, too," replied Chekov.

I smiled because I finally feel happy, the happiest I've been in years. Chekov showed me happiness, loved and make sure I was cared for everyday after today.

—————————————

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this imagine. Comment if you  Requests are welcome.