Spock

In this imagine Spock and Uhura are break up in this one. I made up a species and Spock is infatuated with you. Comment if you like it or not.

—————————————

You, Kirk, Spock, Uhura, and a couple of security guards were on your way to get a criminal named John Harrison, that he was hiding out on Klingon space. You all made it there and now Uhura was talking to the Klingons. You thought everything was going great until Kirk handed your phaser. You thought it wasn't needed, that Uhura could talk to them until you saw one of the Klingons grab Uhura by the throat.

Then there were shots were being fired from somewhere and you all ran out to help Uhura. You shot at Klingons until one knocked your weapon out of your hands. Your hands shot fire from them and killed the Klingon. You was only half human, you were part Galahad(name I made up) Your race was an unknown species by Starfleet but Admiral Pike knew about your race because you told him.

He put you on the U.S.S Enterprise because he thought you would be very useful on it. Bones was the second person you told because he thought you had a higher temperature than humans did. You had tell him everything about you not being fully human, so he would know since he was going to be doctor for the next five years. Your species lived on a freezing planet because your body temperature was 120°.

You needed that cold weather. You ran until you saw Spock about to be attack by Klingon from behind him, so you shot ice at the Klingon. Spock kills two Klingons and turns to see you freeze the Klingon. "How do you do that?" Spock asked. "Tell you later, we have to get out of here," you explained. You two find Kirk and Uhura together.

He was giving her a kiss. Spock must have been hurt when he saw that but he didn't show any emotions. Uhura pushed Kirk away as two Klingons were coming at all of you. I felt a laser shot at you and you were bleeding from your left shoulder. "Damnnit," you yelled. That was going to take a day or two for that to heal. Galahad have healing powers, that's why you worked in the Med Bay and went on away missions.

Then John Harrison took out all of the Klingons and said that he was giving up. It confused you that he gave up for some missiles. You all were beamed back aboard. Nurses and Bones wanted you to go to Med Bay, but because Bones knew about your healing powers. He just let you go to your room.

You went to your room and changed into a green tank top and black short shorts. You noticed your wound and sighed. You sat down in front of lighted jasmine smelling candles. You was concentrating when you levitated in few feet in the air. That happens when you need to a heal yourself or use your powers after a long use.

You heard a knock on your door. "Come in," you said, as you levitated. There was a long pause as you knew someone walked in  "(Y/N), I really do think you have some explaining to do," says Spock," You won't very truthful when you begin to working on this ship." You looked at Spock and went back to closing your eyes. You focused on healing yourself. "What do you want to know?" you asked.

"I want to know how you froze that Klingon and why you aren't in Med Bay where Bones can heal your wound?" Spock asked. You continue levitating as you felt yourself heal. "I'm not fully human, I'm part Galahad," you explained," Our species have yet to be find by Starfleet, we can control the elements and heal not only ourselves but others as well."

"Why didn't the captain know about you and your people?" Spock asked. You was back on the floor and you blew out the candles. You stand in front of Spock and explained," Because I've seen my parents being used for their powers when the humans found out about our powers, they didn't mind because our kind don't mind helping others with our powers."

"Admiral Pike knows of my gifts and I told Bones about my species when he thought I was just a human and a temperature of 120°," you explained, walking to your fridge for a water. "That explains your room being so cold," Spock said. "Yeah, my species lives on a snow covered landscape," you replied.

"I just want to know why you hide your gifts for?" Spock asks. You slammed the refrigerator's door and yells,"Because I don't want to be used like my parents are, I don't want to be forced to use my powers." "No one on here would force you to do something you don't want to do," Spock said. You sat on your couch and Spock sits next to you.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you," you replied," You didn't deserve that." Spock looked at your wound weirdly. "Why are you looking at me like that?" you asked. "Your wound is gone," Spock said, touching where your wound was on your left shoulder.

"Yeah, I mediate, it's how I heal myself and I float when I use my overuse my powers," you explained. "That's fantastic, (Y/N)," Spock said. You blushed and smiled. "Thanks, Spock," you said. "I think I'm infatuated with you and your species," Spock explained, "I thought you was only a human who just good at medicine and that's why Bones sent you on away missions."

You looked away from Spock's starring and says," I don't see why you would be infatuated with me, I'm not that special." "I don't know but I just have these feelings I can't quite explain for you," Spock explained," I've never felt this way about someone before." "So, what are you saying?" you asked.

He touched your cheek and answered," I would like to at least have a few dates with you to see what these feelings mean." You looked at him and smiled. "Well, since you're the first guy to ask me out," you explained," Sure, I'll go on these dates."

You smiled. "I have to go," Spock said, standing," Captain wants me there when he asks John Harrison questions. " "Okay, I probably go to Med Bay to help Bones," you replied, getting out your blue dress. You and Spock went your own ways. You couldn't wait until you would on your dates with Spock.